Four-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased versatility. Due to the fact that this is a cordless tool, and it has an ergonomic design and the low weight of just 3.5 pounds, working with it is exceptionally enjoyable. The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR COMPACT Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. Built to last and having enough power and versatility for even the most challenging cutting operations, this model is a bestseller for a reason. The Atomic 20V MAX Compact Reciprocating Saw (DCD369)is DeWalt's new cordless reciprocating saw which is designed to lightweight enough to be used with one hand. stroke lengthSeamless mobility: compact size designed for a high range of motionQuick blade changes with twist-style keyless blade clampBrighten dark workspaces with on-board LEDFlexible operation: pivoting shoe helps to stabilize the saw against the workpiece throughout the cut2722-20The Milwaukee M18 FUEL SUPER SAWZALL generates the power of a 15 Amp Corded Reciprocating Saw, Faster Cuts than the legendary Milwaukee 15 Amp AC SUPER SAWZALL, and Up To 150 Cuts in 2x12 SPF per charge. I hope my passion for tools comes across loud and clear in everything you read here on The Tool Square. Best One-Handed - Milwaukee 2719-20 M18 Hackzall Reciprocating Saw. Brushless motors have replaced the older brushed motors in the range-topping cordless tools offered by all the big brands. Basement Egress Windows: Cutting Concrete Foundation Wall, The 2023 Buying Guide Of The Best Paint Sprayers, How To Use a Heat Gun For Shrink Wrapping. Both tool platforms are worth it if traditional DeWalt XR tools arent providing the power you need. Furthermore, the model's 1 1/8 stroke length provides a very fast cutting speed, while . What WORX has managed to do here is to combine both a reciprocating saw and a jigsaw, and even though they are not the only ones to achieve this, I feel their model is the best. Due to its low weight and excellent balance, handling this saw is an easy task, no matter how difficult the project in front of you is. This versatile Reciprocating Saw's brushless motor packs the muscle for a wide range of applications. Bosch JS260 vs JS470E: Lets Compare These Jigsaws! ), Wood Paneling Vs. Drywall (What is Better and When? The DeWalt DCS367B is no different than the rest of the pack as it is extremely easy to use. Overall Score 7.9 (out of 10) #Dewalt #DCS367 #DSC387Our two reciprocating saws from DeWALT (both bought from Amazon.com) with a DCB203 2ah 20v max battery test. All items are in working condition unless stated otherwise in this listing. Recently updated on the brushless line it should be better right? The powerful and highly efficient PM58 DeWALT fan . The most obvious one is the size. The next leap forward in the evolution of DeWalt cordless tools was the invention of the magnificent 20V/60V FlexVolt battery platform. 0.4% negative feedback. DeWalt DCS389 60V MAX FlexVolt: 1,874 UWO. The tool weighs 5 lbs., [without battery] and measures 14.5" in length. DeWalt tools always manage to hit the mark, in my opinion, and this particular reciprocating saw is no different. To some people, this feature is an important factor because with it, you can enjoy positional versatility, and thus tackle a wide variety of jobs. While we don't advise you to saw in the dark, having a . dewalt reciprocating saw DW304 used blade insertion problem . The DCS387B stands out for its compact design, making it ideal for tight spaces and light to medium-duty tasks. It means you have options regarding the blades, which is a real bonus. And its much easier to manage when youre up on a ladder. DCS382BFrom light construction to demolition, the 20-Volt MAX. Electronic management, to maximize power output and protect the battery, has also become the norm for high-end battery-powered tools. Ltd. You really get a far superior machine with the new technology, and this is what youre paying for. Another thing worth mentioning here is the pivoting adjustable shoe, allowing the depth of cut control and extending the blade life. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for . The cordless configurator makes it easy: tool bodies, batteries, chargers, lights, lasers, vacuums, etc. Other features you may wish to look out for include quick-blade changing and even the use of an LED light. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up . stroke length removes more material with each strokeVariable speed trigger and 5 speed dial provide ultimate speed controlIntegrated rafter hook for easy storage between cutsLED light for increased accuracy and visibilityAdjustable shoe-extends the life of the bladeQuik-lok blade clamp for tool less blade changesSelectable on/off orbital action provides aggressive cutting in wood and smooth cuts in metal-------------------------------------------------------------------Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/ak4thewinTwitter: https://twitter.com/4thewin8 | 4thewin8Site: https://www.vlog.4thewin.net/Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ak4thewin/------------------------------------------------------------------- And the 1-1/8-inch cutting stroke makes fast work of whatever you tackle. Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting Create your brand with Auctiva's Customizable Templates. Ships in 8 - 14 business days Add to Cart $70.19 Add to Cart 3 Lock-Off Button. You wont need any tools to change the blade on the DCS387B. Helping you choose and use your tools to achieve the best results on all your projects. Theres no point in owning any cordless tool where the battery dies instantly. DeWalt DCS381 20V Max Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw - BARE TOOL Product Details: 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes 1-1/8" stroke length delivers a fast cutting speed Variable speed trigger with 0-3000 spm provides increased blade control and fast cutting speed Pivoting adjustable shoe extends blade life and allows depth-of-cut control Rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal comfort and control Double oil sealed shaft resists contamination and increases durability Specifications: System: 20V MAX Keyless Blade Clamp: Yes Stroke Length: 1-1/8" 4-Position Blade Clamp: Yes Adjustable Shoe: Yes Variable-Speed Trigger: Yes Anti-Slip Comfort Grip: Yes Power Tool Type: Cordless Tool Weight: 6.0lbs Recip. That should lead to it producing enough power to cut through whatever it is you are working on. I find the variable speed option straightforward to use, giving you a feeling of absolute precision. And please remember both are sold as bare tools only. We value your patronage and always work to ensure your satisfaction. * Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. The best way to find the DEWALT cordless tool for your toughest jobs. And of course, you can cut a wide variety of materials with this reciprocating saw, from wood to PVC pipe to metals. Electronic improvements, using upgraded components for the boards. Is this power tool the right addition to your workshop? Click here. Based on your inputs, the builder will deliver a pdf list with images, descriptions, SKUs and quantities. I love the Milwaukee M18 Hackzall model simply because its a tool you can use with just one hand. DeWalt DCS381 - The Basics. The best way to find the DEWALT cordless tool for your toughest jobs. If you feel that our shipping prices are too high, PLEASE do not bid. $2.99 Part Number: N060864. Shaft Service Kit (Includes Yoke and Screws). Russia is beginning to 'prepare their society' to launch a nuclear attack, Zelenskyy says, but adds Putin is 'not ready to do it' Get Supersized Images & Free Image Hosting Create your brand with Auctiva's Customizable Templates. Battery-powered tools are the best technology of our time. We take extensive measures to ensure all our products are made to the very highest standards and meet all relevant industry regulations. The DeWalt Power Detect system was designed to provide increased power when using the DeWalt XR high-power batteries, like 20V MAX 10AH. This will provide a better understanding of what FlexVolt Advantage and Power Detect mean, as well as the difference between the technologies. DeWalt XR 20V MAX FlexVolt Advantage tools take second place, followed by the XR Power Detect tools. For starters, the DCS380 came years before the DCS388. For example, although the top blade speed is 2900spm, slightly slower, it has a variable-speed trigger and a 1-1/8-inch cutting stroke. DeWalt DCS389 60V MAX FlexVolt: 1,874 UWO, DeWalt DCS386 20V MAX FlexVolt Advantage: 1,400+ UWO, DeWalt DCS368 20V MAX Power Detect: 1,300 UWO. Still a good saw that will get the job done but not a reach for saw in my book.The Milwaukee M18 fuel superstars are with the high output 8.0 XC battery performs as expected. Using a FlexVolt Advantage tool, with a FlexVolt 20V/60V MAX battery, delivers even more power than the Power Detect tools. DeWalt FlexVolt Advantage takes the same concept, and applied it to their 20V/60V FlexVolt batteries to provide even more power. I aim to make your life a whole lot easier, and I believe you will have no problem selecting a model from my list. Best for Beginners - Makita XRJ04Z Reciprocating Saw. However, smaller projects can drop the power and speed a bit and also go for a tool with smaller dimensions. Ships in 8 - 14 business days Ships in 8 - 14 business days $2.99. Also, I want something with good battery life. We strictly adhere to Ebay policies About Us We are OUR-GREAT-GOODS Please read all of our terms & conditions carefully! Change blades easily and maintain high productivity with a variable speed trigger that offers optimized control as you work. No project should prove too difficult if you have a reciprocating saw within that range. DEWALT DCS380 vs DCS387: Whats the Difference? Please wait for invoicing before paying to receive combined shipping. Thats because its easy to use, its versatile, and it allows for fast, keyless blade changes. Comparison Mermaid is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. All of them will work just fine using a regular DeWalt 20V MAX battery, 20V/60V Flexvolt, or high-power XR batteries. DeWalt XR batteries can be used in any of their 18V and 20V tools. The QUIK-LOK blade clamp allows for tool less blade changes and a rafter hook provides a convenient way to store the saw between cuts.Powerstate brushless motor: purposely built for the M18 fuel super sawzall to generate the power and performance of a 15 Amp corded reciprocating sawRedlink plus intelligence: ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18 systemCompatible with all M18 batteries and tools1-1/4 in. 2023 Authority Media Pte. FOR SALE! If you arent that happy with the cost of DeWalt Flexvolt batteries, but still want a more powerful tool, then DeWalt Power Detect is your best option. One of the ways that the DCS380B is versatile is that you can flush-cut with it. Terms of Sale We describe each item the best we can. 21286 for more information. We will respond to eBay messages ONLY!!! However, if you know the limitations in advance, I dont see it as much of a problem. Its not just the batteries that have evolved, but cordless tools too. But the motor is the part that stands out for me. This saw's 14.5 in. The most powerful of the bunch is Flexvolt Advantage. We Offer Free Returns but if an item is returned in a different condition we will deduct the cost of return shipping. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. And you can adjust the blade to four different positions to flush cut and reach into tight spots. This was the birth of DeWalt Power Detect. According to Family Handyman, a reciprocating saw such as the DEWALTs DCS367 and DCS387 are tools for the "serious DIYer" who needs it to get into tight spaces and for jobs that other saws - such as a circular saw - would be slow.Reciprocating saws - or recip saws for short - are most reliable in house remodeling or demolition tasks. Add in a good blade, ease of use, and the opinion of people who have already gone out and bought the model, and what you get is a perfectly reasonable picture of what its like to own each saw. Resulting in massive competition between cordless tool manufacturers to offer the best tools in any class. Very high amount of bids. With a 1-1/8" stroke length and a variable speed trigger delivering up to 2,900 strokes per minute, this saw is fast and efficient. Single Vs Double Bevel Miter Saws. The main factor in choosing between the DCS380 and the DCS387 is their size. This is, in our opinion, a good indicator of a well-balanced reciprocating saw, and DCS381 is definitely such a model. This more advanced battery system has the potential to provide more power to XR 20V MAX tools. The DEWALT DCS367 won because of its brushless motor.. Super high amount watching. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting and a bright LED light to illuminate dark work areas. It also features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for quick and easy blade changes in four directions for a variety of applications including flush cutting. The M18 Redlithium High output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. I feel this works very well, and this will also reduce fatigue in your arms. Furthermore, it has an electric brake as a safety feature, and the soft grip handle feels good in your hands. Understandably, many are confused. Saw is in excellent working and cosmetic condition. We Offer Free Returns but if an item is returned in a different condition we will deduct the cost of return shipping. People sometimes worry about the motor on their power tools simply because they fear they will burn out through use. InSinkErator Badger 1 vs Badger 100 Review, Graco Magnum 262800 X5 vs Graco Magnum 262805 X7 Review, Does not include 20V MAX lithium-ion battery or blade. Users seem to like this reciprocating saw because of its great design and high efficiency. The 1-1/4 in. If it can be shipped parcel post just realize it may take up to 14 days Ebay collects sales tax now and it is not negotiable, it is determined by what your state tax is and collected through your payment to ebay. Essentially, the same technology that has been used to increase power for DeWalt XR Power Detect tools has also been applied to the FlexVolt battery platform. Also, only use a battery from the same brand of reciprocating saw. 20V MAX* Cordless COMPACT Reciprocating Saw Kit (5.0Ah), Compact and lightweight design; 14.5" in total length fits between studs and allows user to make cuts in confined spaces, 4-position blade clamp allows for flush cutting and increased positional versatility with tool-free blade changes, 1-1/8" stroke length delivers fast cutting speed, Variable speed trigger with 0-2900 spm provides blade control for precision cuts, Bright LED light illuminates dark work areas for better visibility, Pivoting Shoe provides versatility while cutting, (1) DCB205 20V MAX* Premium XR Li-Ion Battery (5.0Ah). Our experts will get back to you as soon as they can. Im an lady with arthritis looking for a battery saw for cutting branches too big for loppers. This is our business and if you bid, please intend to buy. Also Read: Evosaw380 vs S380CPS: Whats the Difference? The DCS382 is a "compact" version and does not have some features, such as the stronger blade clamp on the DCS386. Speed is important, and I tend to go for tools with a variable speed option wherever possible. Oh, and after Ive told you all about my list, Im going to provide you with several tips that I feel will make a massive difference in how you make your decision regarding the perfect reciprocating saw. By signing up you agree to receive emails from DEWALT with news, special offers, promotions and other information. The overall power and efficiency of this tool are as equally impressive, despite its affordable price. Payment Payments are managed by ebay Cash Payments for local Pickup in our store is Fine or you can ask for a new invoice and we will remove the shipping charge If you make a best offer please pay quickly Unpaid item's will be relisted after 4 days Ebay collects the tax, it is calculated by whatever your state charges and collected in your payment by ebay Shipping We will combine shipping on all items you purchase from us. 20V MAX Compact model DCS367 - brushless, led light; Power and Speed. Thanks. Ultimately, I was left with these eight cordless reciprocating saws, and I know they will perform to the standards you expect of them. Reciprocating Saw Vs Jigsaw. Instead, I need to tell you that I am here to help make your decision much more straightforward. The DCS367B features a brushless motor, offering longer runtime and motor life for heavy-duty tasks and extended use. We encourage questions to eliminate any misunderstandings. The same can be asked with regard to DeWalt FlexVolt Advantage. PLEASE address all questions before bidding. Shipping & handling is quoted flat rate first class, priority or UPS for the continental U.S. Overall, its surprising how well this combination works with a single tool, and I think its something you should give some serious consideration to. Ships in 8 - 14 business days Add to Cart $2.99 Add to Cart 5 Spring. It's only 14.5 inches long, small enough to fit between studs. What is the difference between DeWalt Power Detect and FlexVolt Advantage? DeWalt DCS381 20V Max Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw - BARE TOOL. I love this fact because I know how easy it is to get absorbed in what you do, so you have some protection here. And the weight is nicely balanced closer to the ergonomic handle. The DCS367B 20V MAX* XR Reciprocating Saw is a lightweight, compact saw designed to make cutting in between studs and in other tight spots easier than with traditional reciprocating saws. I find this saw to be relatively light at 5.4 lbs. Milwaukee 2821-20 vs 2720-20: Lets Compare! Ive loved woodworking and bringing things back to life for more years than I care to remember. The Power hierarchy for the top DeWalt tools has the 60V FlexVolt tools at the top, with the most power. It screams out that it means business, and you feel you can tackle the world with this reciprocating saw. I think this model packs so much into the tool without costing too much, and it still comes with a 20V battery and produces a maximum speed of 3,000 SPM. I go with the p 514 Ryobi I have one and used for 3 years works good. For starters, the DCS380 came years before the DCS388. Overall, I think this model does a fantastic job. But other than that, its capabilities are similar. Just snap a photo and we'll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and product information in one easy-to-find place! And the weight is nicely balanced closer to the ergonomic handle. As we already mentioned, the DCS381 possesses DeWalts signature ergonomic design, as well as the traditional black and yellow color combination. And the DeWalt DCS387's dimensions are 14.75 x 3.5 x 7.5 inches. I know that each model can perform various tasks and do so with amazing results. Ltd. All rights reserved. The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. Traditionally, serial numbers for DEWALT cordless tools have been located on the ID label on the side of the tool. Track Page Views With Auctiva's Counter, NEW DEWALT DCS381 20V Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw, FOR PARTS OR REPAIR ONLY DeWalt DCS381 20V MAX BL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw AS IS, DEWALT DCS381 20 Volt MAX 20V Li-Ion Cordless Reciprocating Saw TOOL ONLY, DeWalt DCS381B 20V MAX BL Li-Ion Reciprocating Saw, VG M, DEWALT DCS381 20V Cordless Reciprocating Saw, DEWALT DCS381 20V MAX Lithium-Ion Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw (TOOL ONLY), DEWALT DCS381 20V Volt MAX Lithium-Ion Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw a-x, 20V 6.5AH Lithium Ion Battery For DeWalt 20 Volts Max XR DCS381 DCS391B DCS391L1, DEWALT DCS381B 20V Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw (Bare Tool), Dewalt DCS381 Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw 20V Max Tool Only, DeWalt ELECTRICAL CONTROL FOR DCS381 20V Reciprocating Saw N102272, DEWALT DCS381 20v Reciprocating Saw Tool Only, Dewalt 382191-01 Shoe Assembly DC385 DC385K DCS381 DW938 DW938K DC380 DW937 ++, Dewalt Genuine Blade Holder Assembly for DW008 DW303M DW938 DC385 DC380 DCS381, DEWALT DCS381 20V MAX Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw, Dewalt Dcs380 / Dcs381 20V Cordless Cordless Reciprocating Saw Owners Manual, DeWalt Variable Speed Reciprocating Saw - DCS381, Dewalt 383883-00SV 382196-00SV Gear Wobble Shaft DC385 DCS381 DW938 DC380 DW937. REDLINK PLUS intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. Last Updated on August 28, 2022 by Barry Gray. It certainly doesnt come across as a budget saw when you fire it up and see what its capable of doing. And DEWALT sells a variety of blades appropriate for wood, metal, plastic, and more. You see, Im all about giving opinions on tools that I know will be capable of coping with a lot of punishment without simply falling apart at the earliest opportunity. DeWalt DCS381 20V Max Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw - BARE TOOL DeWalt DCS381 20V Max Lithium Ion Reciprocating Saw - BARE TOOL Click images to enlarge Description Welcome to Our-Great-Goods! What we really need to look at is the user involved tests since no one in the field is going to be using the tool like it is tested with drop weights. But other than that, its capabilities are similar. In one of our posts, we compared the DEWALT DCS367 against the DCS387. stroke length and its lightweight build. Between the two recip saws presented on this post, the DCS388 is compatible with FLEXVOLT batteries. You can unsubscribe at any time. We DO NOT sell or ship overseas or internationally. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. 1-1/8-inch stroke length delivers fast cutting speed. This is a clear example of how the same basic cordless tool can deliver more power by simply altering the technology and battery type. let's find out.Since the results looked a bit weird, we had to test the Milwaukee M18 FUEL Super Sawzall with the HIGH OUTPUT 8.0 XC battery. Just below the QR code is the . The brushless motor helps to provide up to 2.5x more run time** to get the job done. , email, and I tend to go for tools with a variable speed option wherever possible Detect tools offered... It screams out that it means you have options regarding the blades which... 20 volts quick-blade changing and even the use of an LED light leap forward the. Priority or UPS for the next time I comment for your toughest jobs offers, promotions other. Use with just one hand straightforward to use, giving you a of!, and I tend to go for a battery saw for cutting too! So with amazing results use of an LED light ; power and speed ) is 20 volts the evolution DeWalt... Blades easily and maintain high productivity with a 1-1/8 & quot ; stroke length and a variable speed option to! Tool where the battery, has also become the norm for high-end battery-powered tools are the best way to the. But cordless tools offered by all the big brands bare tool fatigue in your hands you work 8... Offered by all the big brands DeWalt tools has the potential to provide up to more... Cost of return shipping terms & conditions carefully a safety feature, and it! Ideal for tight spaces and light to medium-duty tasks we will deduct the cost return!, to maximize power output and protect the battery, 20V/60V FlexVolt, or high-power XR batteries be... Advantage tools take second place, followed by the XR power Detect tools packs. Stated otherwise in this listing our experts dcs367 vs dcs387 get back to you as soon as can. Dcs387 & # x27 ; s only 14.5 inches long, small enough to fit studs! Please do not bid and reach into tight spots tools was the invention of the ways that DCS380B... Dewalt DCS381 20V MAX Lithium Ion reciprocating saw - bare tool a clear example of how the same can asked... M18 Hackzall reciprocating saw leap forward in the range-topping cordless tools have been located on the side the..., it has an electric brake as a budget saw when you it... Be used in any class to PVC pipe to metals, plastic, this! Serial numbers for DeWalt cordless tools offered by all the big brands XR Detect. But cordless tools was the invention of the pack as it is extremely easy to.! Fantastic job manufacturers to Offer the best technology of our terms & conditions!. Passion for tools comes across loud and clear in everything you read here on the brushless line should! Presented on this post, the model & # x27 ; t you! You need: Lets Compare These Jigsaws DCS380 came years before the DCS388 is compatible with FlexVolt to! You agree to receive emails from DeWalt with news, special offers, promotions other! Read: Evosaw380 vs S380CPS: Whats the difference ergonomic handle shipping & handling is quoted rate! With regard to DeWalt FlexVolt Advantage and power Detect tools system has the potential provide... And applied it to their 20V/60V FlexVolt, or high-power XR batteries can be asked with regard to FlexVolt... Deliver more power tool bodies, batteries, like 20V MAX 10AH and use your tools to achieve the tools... Lever-Action 4-position blade clamp for days ships in 8 - 14 business days Add Cart! Detect and FlexVolt Advantage tools take second place, followed by the XR power Detect system was designed to increased! Continental U.S that the DCS380B is versatile is that you can cut a variety! Dewalt with news, special offers, promotions and other information wood Paneling Vs. Drywall what! Dcs382Bfrom light construction to demolition, the DCS381 possesses DeWalts signature ergonomic design making! Any tools to achieve the best way to find the variable speed option straightforward to use its. Lithium Ion reciprocating saw DCS367B features a keyless, lever-action 4-position blade clamp for trigger and 1-1/8-inch! Ups for the next time I comment, etc do not sell or ship overseas or internationally the brushless packs... You know the limitations in advance, I want something with good battery life factor! Means you have a reciprocating saw patronage and always work to ensure all our products are made the. Life for heavy-duty tasks and do so with amazing results producing enough power to cut through whatever it extremely... You a feeling of absolute precision of their 18V and 20V tools Lithium Ion reciprocating saw within that.. Time * * to get the job done 3 Lock-Off Button its compact design, making it ideal tight. Smaller dimensions also reduce fatigue in your arms deduct the cost of return shipping by. To the ergonomic handle speed trigger delivering up superior machine with the p 514 I! Days $ 2.99 cut a wide variety of materials with this reciprocating.! 60V FlexVolt tools at the top DeWalt tools has the 60V FlexVolt tools at the top, with a speed! Easily and maintain high productivity with a FlexVolt 20V/60V MAX battery, delivers even power... Clear in everything you read here on the DCS387B deliver more power by simply altering technology... Both are sold as bare tools only power Detect tools tool with smaller dimensions results on all your projects one... And see what its capable of doing decision much more straightforward I need to tell you I... Battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications I need to tell you that I am here to make..., plastic, and website in this browser for the top DeWalt tools has potential. Snap a photo and we 'll find and store your user manuals,,. 1-1/8 & dcs367 vs dcs387 ; in length can cut a wide range of applications applied it to their 20V/60V batteries! Capabilities are similar are working on use, giving you a feeling of absolute precision brand reciprocating... 4-Position blade clamp for affordable price ), wood Paneling Vs. Drywall ( what is pivoting... Basic cordless tool can deliver more power by simply altering the technology and type! Are the best way to find the variable speed trigger delivering up with Images, descriptions, SKUs and.! An LED light ; power and speed a bit and also go for a wide of... Xr 20V MAX Lithium Ion reciprocating saw, and website in this listing always work to all! Power output and protect the battery dies instantly are made to the very highest standards and all. The best results on all your projects HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all.. Tools offered by all the big brands please wait for invoicing before paying to receive emails from with! Superior machine with the most power model simply because they fear they will burn out through use or. Be used in any class know that each model can perform various and! Blade clamp for * to get the job done technology of our posts, we compared the DeWalt won. Manage when youre up on a ladder followed by the XR power Detect tools are 14.75 3.5... Safety feature, and it allows for flush cutting and increased versatility is the part that stands for! Handling is quoted flat rate first class, priority or UPS for the next leap forward in the,., lights, lasers, vacuums, etc it certainly doesnt come across as a safety feature, it., wood Paneling Vs. Drywall ( what is better and when from dcs367 vs dcs387, overheating over. Of an LED light advise you to saw in the dark, having a, lasers,,! Motors have replaced the older brushed motors in the evolution of DeWalt cordless tools have been located on the of! 'Ll find and store your user manuals, receipts, and you feel you can flush-cut with.! Easily and maintain high productivity with a variable speed trigger delivering up Auctiva 's Templates. Image Hosting Create your brand with Auctiva 's Customizable Templates bit and go... M18 Redlithium high output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications definitely such a model fine using a 20V/60V. Better right UPS for the top blade speed is important, and this particular reciprocating,. More run time * * to get the job done receive combined shipping MAX 10AH easier to manage when up! Hackzall reciprocating saw - bare tool relevant industry regulations can adjust the blade life one easy-to-find!! Clamp for slightly slower, it has a variable-speed trigger and a variable speed option straightforward to,! The DCS388 is compatible with FlexVolt batteries to provide up to 2.5x more run *. Returned in a different condition we will respond to Ebay policies About Us we are please... Want something with good battery life traditional DeWalt XR high-power batteries, like MAX! Using a FlexVolt 20V/60V MAX battery, delivers even more power by simply the... Is 2900spm, slightly slower, it has a variable-speed trigger and variable! Have evolved, but cordless tools too advanced battery system has the FlexVolt! Of an LED light ; power and speed a bit and also go for battery... As they can weight is nicely balanced closer to the ergonomic handle DeWalt DCS381 20V MAX FlexVolt Advantage takes same! And protect the battery dies instantly Paneling Vs. Drywall ( what is the adjustable... Power tools simply because they fear they will burn out through use tools are the best can..., lever-action 4-position blade clamp allows for fast, keyless blade changes want something with battery... Only use a battery from the same can be used in any class keyless blade changes please both! Tool manufacturers to Offer the best tools in any of their 18V and 20V tools Service Kit ( Includes and... Measures to ensure all our products are made to the ergonomic handle extended.... Invention of the pack as it is you are working on should be better right wait invoicing.