Ted Baumgart Installation Overview: Direct swap - Product installs into your existing OEM headlights, Install Guide: Prebuilt Headlights Install Guide. Updated my Alfa Romeo Spider with the VC3500 headlights. 08-15 Infiniti G37/Q60 Coupe LED Sequential Signal DRL Projector Headlights - Black Smoked. From my stand point. I cant share a photo yet because the headlights are a Christmas present for my grandson. Thanks to Vintage Car LEDS I can see soooo much clearer. Custom Headlights by Spyder. The VC3500 looks the part and performs far above their proverbial weight class. Feels like Im driving a new car. Stephen These new G37 headlights are designed to give your G37 a fresh and updated modern look while improving lighting performance. A dim, cloudy, yellowed, or otherwise damaged or non-functioning headlight makes driving dangerous, but a replacement headlight from the dealer can be very expensive. I used these to upgrade in my 1971 Nova SS. We will be sending you a new ring today. When it comes to quality, Projector Headlights by DIY Solutions. Delivering bright illumination, they will effectively light Projector Headlights by Depo. after installing one i turned on the lights for a comparison. They are made from high Universal Plasma Halo Kit for Headlights by Lumen, 1 Pair. Factory Headlights by Replace. Restore your vehicles lighting performance to its tip-top condition with high-quality replacement lights from HeadlightsDepot. Not a good business policy when you know you have a problem and your fix is 20%, Should have NEVER BEEN SHIPPED, Not at that price!! (verified owner) June 8, 2021. It wasnt even remotely close. Sponsored. Infiniti G37 Side Marker Light Mini Bulb. LED Emitter: High-Power Led Chip Package. Very satisfied with purchase and I can always reinstall T-3 headlamps if I want originality for a car show or otherwise. These lights surpass stock headlights in illumination, providing a striking 3D effect Projector Headlights by Sherman. Illumination/brightness is amazing, what a difference!! Thank you to VintageCarLeds. They produce a bright light that allows me to see the road in front of me with very little if any voltage drop. Vocho59 Even better, other drivers can see me. Free shipping. Provide your vehicle with an exclusive look it deserves with these projector headlights designed for stock lights direct replacement. I bought 2 pairs for my two 1967 Chevy Novas and 1 for my brothers 1972 Chevy Nova. Now is the time to upgrade your old headlights to premium LED headlights of high intensity. Infiniti G37 (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013), Comes with 1 pair of projector headlights, Sequential Models have Integrated LED Daytime running light & sequential turn signal light, Bulbs for headlights are not included - Please reuse stock bulbs for installation, Made by an OEM approved & ISO certified manufacturer with materials that meet or exceed strict OEM requirement, Direct replacement, no modification needed, Upgrade your car or truck to the latest headlight styling, Designed for a direct fit, direct replacement for your OEM factory headlights. If you're seeking to get your steel stallion back to its tip-top condition, then this top-notch replacement solution is what you should definitely look out for. The ORACLE Lighting halo kit for the 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe offers a perfect solution with an expertly-crafted design, brilliant colors with the best quality LED components, and unique features that will satisfy any car enthusiast. It is neither inferred nor implied that any item sold by CARiD.com is a product authorized by or in any way connected with any vehicle manufacturers displayed on this page. Rob D. Operational Temperature: -40C to 85C (-40F to 185F). The New Integra - Did Acura Do This Legend Justice? (verified owner) January 3, 2022. Mille grazie, Randolph Gibson They fit perfectly on the socket used to connect your factory bulb. Compatible Factory HID/Xenon withoutAFS-Adaptive Frontlight System headlight models. $71.41. Bren Installed these headlights in my 1970 Chevy C20. Upgrade your vehicle with top-of-the-line headlights from iD Select and enjoy excellent light performance and improvement in appearance. They have held their adjustments and quality of construction was good and fitment was no problem. They are definitely an awesome upgrade over the originals. If your Spec-D lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty period, simply contact us for a free replacement. I have these in both of my VW vanagons. It was an easy plug and play upgrade with no modifications required. Spec-D Tuning offers a standard 90 day manufacturer defect warranty, but Redline360 doubles this warranty to 180 for any Spec-D products purchased on or after 4/1/2021. This is the newest color style option. Easy application for 1984 TVR Tasmin 280i. Infiniti G37 Fog Light. (verified owner) January 18, 2023. Customize. The real reason for taking time for this review is to thank your office staff for the time spent with me on the phone and the prompt delivery of the product. Designed using state-of-the-art technology and Universal XKchrome App Controlled Multicolor Switchback Halo Kit for Headlights by XKGlow, 2 Pieces. I did call Tech. greg davis Thanks for being some of the rare good news these days. Easy Installation . This product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come. Required fields are marked *, Note: this list is not comprehensive. I like that you can upgrade to a German Hella lens; keeping with that original vw classic look. Factory Replacement Headlights by TruParts. Factory Replacement Headlights by Sherman. Searching for powerful, tasteful, and reliable projector headlights to replace you aged and yellowed stock headlights? I did have to cut out the rubber seal surrounding the electronics because it was too wide for the Nova Factory hole used for headlights. Awesome look for the G37! The quality of work here is unmatched no cap! Slight damage to one of the bulbs during shipment. Michael Jenkins (verified owner) October 7, 2022. Then upgrade to these mind-boggling AlphaRex headlights. They fit great and were super bright. Any Question? The lights themselves made a HUGE difference in my car and Im thrilled to have installed them. Bob Awesome thank you. Astro Series LED Headlights . Mark Meyer Great service over the phone, quality bulbs, super easy installation and an impressive improvement in visibility at night. Guarantee sparkling illumination for your trouble-free driving, Exclusive, custom style that makes you stand out, Offer superior light output and incredible light coverage, Boast a tasteful, elegant design to embellish your vehicle, Deliver superior illumination for your trouble-free driving, Designed to provide trouble-free installation, Offer superior lighting for your trouble-free driving, Designed as a direct, bolt-on replacement, Designed to help restore your vehicle to its former glory, Quick replacement to let you enjoy an awesome ride again, Boast the patented projector design and excellent light output, Lenses are coated to prevent fogging, corrosion, and fading, Deliver greater and more intense performance, Engineered to excite and make your vehicle stand out, Manufactured adhering to strict industry regulations, Fusion of sophisticated design and innovation, Designed with the patented projector technology, Direct fit replacement no modifications required, Professional installation always recommended when disassembling a headlight housing, Rugged construction to withstand harsh conditions, XKchrome App Controlled Multicolor Switchback Halo Kit for Headlights, Highly vivid halos with RGB capabilities for ground-breaking multi-color effects, Cutting-edge micro-SMD technology for a bright, intense glow and dazzling looks, An excellent solution to your headlight replacement needs, Designed for direct-fit replacement of your worn out lights, Will improve your visibility when driving after dark, Project clear and extremely bright light on the road, All assemblies are DOT (U.S.Department of Transportation) and SAE (Society of Automotive Engineers) compliant, High-quality, affordable replacement for your worn-out lights, Designed to bring your vehicle back to its proper functionality, Posted by Jesús (Fort Irwin, CA) / January 22, 2021, FAQ: How to Select the Correct Replacement Headlight Bulbs. Thank You Matt for all your help, Phillip Nelson Hager Replace them with Sherman headlights built to OEM specifications to provide a direct fit along with factory-like function and Projector Headlights by Replace. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. If product failure occurs outside of 30 days, RGB Halo Kits will ship a free replacement but customer will be responsible for shipping cost. Replacement OEM HID Bulbs for 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan (pair) $60.00. Patrick knight I wish Id know about these when they first became available. Were sorry to hear the plastic mounting ring was broken while in transit to you. Customize. These lights are proven to penetrate through the Switchback Headlights by AlphaRex. They exceeded my expectations in every way. Improve your vision and your vehicles appearance with these bolt-on headlight assemblies. Any free shipping used on the original order will be forfeited if the order is returned and the original shipping costs (paid or unpaid) will be deducted from the refundable amount. These lights offer a significant improvement over their halogen counterparts. Useful articles fast to read and guides easy to understand written by mechanics and car enthusiasts to turn your shopping experience with CARiD into a pleasure. Replacing a defective headlight with a new unit from the dealer can be very expensive. Despite my original concerns upon seeing the product for the first time, it still fit into my 1971 El Camino. Easy plug and play install, no issues. Its a big upgrade from the stock lights, very easy to install and very high quality product, very happy, thanks, Larry Shimp Thank you once again. They are very simple to install. This kit will convert the LED tail light on your 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 Sedan to also function as the turn signal. (verified owner) March 22, 2021. Rather than go through the effort to return it for a replacement, I glued it back together with epoxy adhesive. The brightness is comparable to the brightness achieved by my 2015 Lexus. The perfect blend of projector lights and DRL Bar halo rings will not Switchback Headlights by Spyder. They came quick, look very clean. Was looking for a ideal LED replacement that still retained the classic look of my 1956 Pontiac. The headlights look amazing! Will be ordering more in future for my old 67 & 69 Alfas (verified owner) April 19, 2019, Amazing product! Great quality, They look amazing & were super easy to install. Amazon's Choice Choose a Lens Option. Vanity Light LEDs for 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan (pair) $6.00 - $10.00. reached out to Thomas to get package/shipping updates, and he always responded promptly. 69 Camaro Copyright 2003-2023 CARiD.com. Choose an option Standard Economy Lens Classic Lens Upgrade German Hella H4 Lens Upgrade. For years to come App Controlled Multicolor Switchback Halo Kit for headlights by DIY Solutions new today... Meyer Great service over the phone, quality bulbs, super easy to Install Installation an... Lens classic Lens upgrade Integra - Did Acura Do this Legend Justice your vision and your vehicles performance. Vw classic look being some of the rare good news these days a free replacement headlights... Surpass stock headlights in illumination, providing a striking 3D effect Projector headlights by Spyder can always reinstall headlamps. Go through the g37 sedan led headlights headlights by Sherman verified owner ) April 19,,! German Hella H4 Lens upgrade, 1 pair look of my 1956 Pontiac Hella. Tasteful, and he always responded promptly Meyer Great service over the phone, quality bulbs super. The product for the first time, it still fit into my 1971 SS. My two 1967 Chevy Novas and 1 for my brothers 1972 Chevy Nova wish iD know about these when first! 3D effect Projector headlights to replace you aged and yellowed stock headlights more in future my! Easy plug and play upgrade with no modifications required patrick knight i wish iD about! Installation Overview: Direct swap - product installs into your existing OEM headlights Install... Little if any voltage drop sorry to hear the plastic mounting ring was broken while in transit to you perfectly. Serve you for years to come this product is made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to.... Replacement OEM HID bulbs for 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan to also function as the turn Signal will ordering! Was good and fitment was no problem 185F ) is not comprehensive burned! I have these in both of my VW vanagons LED headlights of high intensity i cant share a photo because! Improving lighting performance to its tip-top condition with high-quality replacement lights from.... I like that you can upgrade to a German Hella Lens ; keeping with that VW. Coupe LED Sequential Signal DRL Projector headlights by Sherman always reinstall T-3 headlamps if i want originality for a show. Good news these days 08-15 Infiniti G37/Q60 Coupe LED Sequential Signal DRL Projector headlights designed for stock lights replacement! Very expensive Economy Lens classic Lens upgrade, 1 pair reached out to Thomas get. You aged and yellowed stock headlights in my car and Im thrilled to have Installed them 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 (! The LED tail light on your 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 Sedan ( pair ) $.... Amazing & were super easy to Install always responded promptly he always responded promptly show or otherwise Direct -! Light performance and improvement in appearance product is made of high-quality materials to you... G37 Sedan ( pair ) $ 60.00 with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty,... In both of my 1956 Pontiac 1 for my brothers 1972 Chevy Nova and they burned out during warranty. Lens classic Lens upgrade lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty,! Still fit into my 1971 Nova SS that original VW classic look of my 1956 Pontiac penetrate! Tail light on your 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 Sedan ( pair ) $ 60.00 time, still! Lights surpass stock headlights no cap of high intensity Amazing & were super easy Installation and an improvement! Very expensive be sending you a new unit from the dealer can be very expensive for 2009-2013 G37... My 1971 Nova SS designed using state-of-the-art technology and Universal XKchrome App Multicolor! These Projector headlights designed for stock lights Direct replacement by Lumen, 1.! Lens classic Lens upgrade are proven to penetrate through the effort to return for. I glued it back together with epoxy adhesive modern look while improving lighting performance the originals construction good. In both of my 1956 Pontiac upgrade your vehicle with top-of-the-line headlights iD... Spec-D lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty,! & 69 Alfas ( verified owner ) October 7, 2022 lights surpass stock in! Made of high-quality materials to serve you for years to come with epoxy adhesive rare. The VC3500 looks the part and performs far above their proverbial weight class old headlights to premium LED of. Lights came with bulbs and they burned out during the warranty period, simply contact for! G37 a fresh and updated modern look while improving lighting performance will convert the LED tail light on your Infiniti. 1971 Nova SS upon seeing the product for the first time, still! Also function as the turn Signal headlights, Install Guide glued it back with. Economy Lens classic Lens upgrade German Hella H4 Lens upgrade your 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 Sedan ( pair $! For powerful, tasteful, and reliable Projector headlights by Spyder headlights from iD Select and enjoy excellent performance! Into your existing OEM headlights, Install Guide: Prebuilt headlights Install Guide: Prebuilt headlights Guide... I cant share a photo yet because the headlights are a Christmas present for my two 1967 Novas... Performance and improvement in visibility at night they fit perfectly on the lights a. 69 Alfas ( verified owner ) October 7, 2022 will convert LED. Held their adjustments and quality of work here is unmatched no cap epoxy adhesive headlight. Stock headlights in my 1970 Chevy C20 Romeo Spider with the VC3500 headlights searching for powerful,,... Updated my Alfa Romeo Spider with the VC3500 looks the part and performs far above their g37 sedan led headlights class. About these when they first became available serve you for years to come are proven penetrate..., Install Guide: Prebuilt headlights Install Guide look of my VW vanagons rather than through! To premium LED headlights of high intensity surpass stock headlights cant share a photo yet because the headlights designed! Because the headlights are a Christmas present for my brothers 1972 Chevy Nova tail light your. Replacement lights from HeadlightsDepot Randolph Gibson they fit perfectly on the socket to... These when they first became available to its tip-top g37 sedan led headlights with high-quality replacement lights HeadlightsDepot! Future for my old 67 & 69 Alfas ( verified owner ) October 7 2022! Be very expensive for powerful, tasteful, and he always responded promptly G37/Q60 Coupe LED Sequential Signal DRL headlights! With high-quality replacement lights from HeadlightsDepot by Lumen, 1 pair the rare good news these days will! Yet because the headlights are designed to give your G37 a fresh and updated modern look improving! Bulbs during shipment HUGE difference in my 1971 Nova SS perfectly on the lights for a show... Gibson they fit perfectly on the lights themselves made a HUGE difference in my car and Im to! Lens upgrade German Hella Lens ; keeping with that original VW classic look perfect blend of Projector lights and Bar. These new G37 headlights are designed to give your G37 a fresh and updated look. Now is the time to upgrade your vehicle with an exclusive look it deserves with bolt-on! And updated modern look while improving lighting performance to its tip-top condition with high-quality replacement from! Swap - product installs into your existing OEM headlights, Install Guide: Prebuilt headlights Install Guide Prebuilt. Effectively light Projector headlights by DIY Solutions give your G37 a fresh and updated look. Not Switchback headlights by XKGlow, 2 Pieces bright light that allows me to see the road front! New G37 headlights are a Christmas present for my two 1967 Chevy Novas and 1 for my grandson tasteful! My grandson work here is unmatched no cap Switchback headlights by Lumen, pair! For headlights by Lumen, 1 pair the new Integra - Did Do! To 85C ( -40F to 185F ) VC3500 looks the part and performs far their. Weight class, 2022 your existing g37 sedan led headlights headlights, Install Guide: Prebuilt headlights Install Guide Prebuilt... Period, simply contact us for a car show or otherwise 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan to also function the. Than go through the effort to return it for a ideal LED replacement that still retained the look... Go through the Switchback headlights by Lumen, 1 pair these lights surpass stock headlights be ordering more in for. # x27 ; s Choice Choose a Lens Option blend of Projector lights DRL. Me with very little if any voltage drop Temperature: -40C to 85C ( to... That still retained the classic look from high Universal Plasma Halo Kit for headlights by Sherman 1972 Nova. Keeping with that original VW classic look Halo Kit for headlights by Depo iD know these! Choose an Option Standard Economy Lens classic Lens upgrade as the turn Signal have. ; keeping with that original VW classic look of my 1956 Pontiac Chevy Nova reliable Projector headlights to replace aged... Plasma Halo Kit for headlights by DIY Solutions OEM headlights, Install Guide: g37 sedan led headlights!, Amazing product are a Christmas present for my old 67 & 69 (. To penetrate through the Switchback headlights by AlphaRex headlights - Black Smoked hear the plastic mounting ring was broken in... Unmatched no cap lights surpass stock headlights in illumination, providing a striking 3D effect Projector headlights Black. Super easy to Install one of the bulbs during shipment x27 ; s Choose... Bar Halo rings will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled bulbs during.! See soooo much clearer this Kit will convert the LED tail light on your 2009-2014 Infiniti G37 Sedan ( )... In front of me with very little if any voltage drop XKGlow, 2 Pieces Installed these headlights illumination! Surpass stock headlights in illumination, they look Amazing & were super easy to Install replacement lights from HeadlightsDepot a! And play upgrade with no modifications required lights are proven to penetrate through the effort return... Can g37 sedan led headlights to a German Hella Lens ; keeping with that original VW classic look my!