Any variability seen between the curves here is within the natural bounds of variability in any manufactured product and can also be seen in previous single-switch, multiple-trial force curve comparisons Ive made previously. -Fresh out of the box, the Gateron Holy Panda X switches are quite a bit smoother than the Gateron Root Beer Float switches. See what I did right there? -The Root Beer Float switches are noticeably louder than the Musetsus across the board and with respect to both positive and negative traits, as well. Thinking way too hard about it, though, I feel like the milky housings on both the Root Beer Floats and Cream Sodas are both naturally more yellow than what I recall traditional KS-3-X1 housings being, though this very well may just be a trick that my eyes are playing on me. ( Lubed Gateron Pro Yellows, Tape mod, added foam mod. Not only is their switch selection large, but it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff too. Samples of these switches do exist out in the wild, though to my knowledge they were only actively sold and/or given to some collectors and content creators as they would not make the final production cut. While scratchiness does more than its fair share to impact the out of the box push feeling of the Root Beer Floats, in comes to another level here, adding spring ping and some poppy bottoming out into the mix that pulls from an otherwise balanced bottom out and tactile bump pairing. Was I able to get them a bit more presentable and board-worthy with some aftermarket lubrication? So, if youve not gotten a chance to check those out yet, I would highly encourage you to go over to those resources after this review and check them out as they each contain details and thoughts about switches Ive not even remotely had the chance to cover at length on this website. Needless to say, the sale went incredibly well by all switch sale standards. ._9ZuQyDXhFth1qKJF4KNm8{padding:12px 12px 40px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM,._1JmnMJclrTwTPpAip5U_Hm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:40px;padding-top:4px;text-align:left;margin-right:28px}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM{-ms-flex-align:center;align-items:center;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._2iNJX36LR2tMHx_unzEkVM ._24r4TaTKqNLBGA3VgswFrN{margin-left:6px}._306gA2lxjCHX44ssikUp3O{margin-bottom:32px}._1Omf6afKRpv3RKNCWjIyJ4{font-size:18px;font-weight:500;line-height:22px;border-bottom:2px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:8px}._2Ss7VGMX-UPKt9NhFRtgTz{margin-bottom:24px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP{border-bottom:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line);margin-bottom:8px;padding-bottom:2px}._3vWu4F9B4X4Yc-Gm86-FMP:last-of-type{border-bottom-width:0}._2qAEe8HGjtHsuKsHqNCa9u{font-size:14px;font-weight:500;line-height:18px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-bodyText);padding-bottom:8px;padding-top:8px}.c5RWd-O3CYE-XSLdTyjtI{padding:8px 0}._3whORKuQps-WQpSceAyHuF{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px}._1Qk-ka6_CJz1fU3OUfeznu{margin-bottom:8px}._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-weight:500}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb,._3ds8Wk2l32hr3hLddQshhG{font-size:12px;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._1h0r6vtgOzgWtu-GNBO6Yb{font-weight:400}.horIoLCod23xkzt7MmTpC{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:#ea0027}._33Iw1wpNZ-uhC05tWsB9xi{margin-top:24px}._2M7LQbQxH40ingJ9h9RslL{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon);margin-bottom:8px} The Melodies were marketed as Ultra Light Tactile switches with a polycarbonate top housing, nylon bottom housing, and 60g bottom out, dual-stage spring. Use code GOAT (or click the link above) for 5% off your order when you check them out! PuNkShoOs interest in finding switches he would want to use and his growing fanbase within the community will ultimately decide how this switch, as well as all his other future creations perform. With hindsight as to why PuNkShoO got into switch designing in the first place, its not entirely surprising that this comparison comes to mind. Top Housing Material - Gateron proprietary milky. Use code GOAT for 10% off your order when you check them out! Combined with the below listed mods, this keyboard has a smooth thock. After a couple of weeks with them, I'm beginning to feel that they are just a little too stiff for me (50g operating - 63g bottom). (If this message was posted in error, please report the comment to the mods and we will remove it as soon as possible.). Figure 14: Force curve diagram for Gateron Root Beer Float switch. .ehsOqYO6dxn_Pf9Dzwu37{margin-top:0;overflow:visible}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu{height:24px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu{border-radius:2px}._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:focus,._2pFdCpgBihIaYh9DSMWBIu.uMPgOFYlCc5uvpa2Lbteu:hover{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-navIconFaded10);outline:none}._38GxRFSqSC-Z2VLi5Xzkjy{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-actionIcon)}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT{border-top:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);cursor:pointer;padding:8px 16px 8px 8px;text-transform:none}._2DO72U0b_6CUw3msKGrnnT:hover{background-color:#0079d3;border:none;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-body);fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-body)} Figure 1: Trying to make my Git commits look like a Christmas tree by the end of the year. Jwick Yellow Linear Switch x NJ68 x DSA Keycap SOUND TEST - Good Sound & Typing | Gau Aka Radio Aside from the color, though, very little distinguishes these switches from other Gateron releases as they lack custom nameplates, mold markings, etc. Present but not likely problematic in both the N/S and E/W direction, this is very much in line with what Gateron was capable of in previous years. Frustratingly par for what Gateron has been capable of in previous years, there is a somewhat noticeable and equivalent amount of N/S and E/W stem wobble that is unlikely to bother most people but also not quite up to par with recent premium Gateron releases. SOLD. That being said, though, many dry tactiles from the factory still often come with a slight amount of grease between the stem legs and the leaves to cut down on the leathery friction between these two components grease which is altogether absent from the Root Beer Floats. -A wonderful UK based operation which sells singles to switches that Ive used above in my comparisons for collectors and the curious alike. Figure 7: Color comparison between Gateron Root Beer Float (Back) and Gateron Milky Yellow (Left), Gateron X V2 (Middle), and Keychron Phantom Brown (Right). As well, the switches, broadly, sound much louder than their stock counterparts. I decided to go for a linear switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Yellow switches. Affiliate links are used for each tool that we are an affiliate of, which means that if you click that link and subsequently make a purchase, we will earn a commission. Figure 16: Numerical details regarding the stock Gateron Root Beer Float switch force curve diagram. /*# sourceMappingURL=https://www.redditstatic.com/desktop2x/chunkCSS/IdCard.ea0ac1df4e6491a16d39_.css.map*/._2JU2WQDzn5pAlpxqChbxr7{height:16px;margin-right:8px;width:16px}._3E45je-29yDjfFqFcLCXyH{margin-top:16px}._13YtS_rCnVZG1ns2xaCalg{font-family:Noto Sans,Arial,sans-serif;font-size:14px;font-weight:400;line-height:18px;display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex}._1m5fPZN4q3vKVg9SgU43u2{margin-top:12px}._17A-IdW3j1_fI_pN-8tMV-{display:inline-block;margin-bottom:8px;margin-right:5px}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY{border-radius:20px;font-size:12px;font-weight:500;letter-spacing:0;line-height:16px;padding:3px 10px;text-transform:none}._5MIPBF8A9vXwwXFumpGqY:focus{outline:unset} Figure 13: Old (Left) and New (Right) pin comparison in Gateron Root Beer Float switches. Given the shortened total stem travel distance as a result of the 13.58 mm-long stems, the tiny post-bump linear region is extremely small and almost unnoticeable at normal typing speeds. Moving next to the unlubed stems of the Gateron Root Beer Floats, these too feature a slew of commonplace details and have fairly little that is unique or explicitly interesting about them on their own. While Ive bought things from the many times in the past, they also are a sponsor of my work and allow me to get some of the great switches I write about! Building off both the success and suggestions levied in his first three rounds of switch releases, PuNkShoO finally announced his latest project of the Gateron Root Beer Float tactile switches on March 24th of 2023. https://youtu.be/zsFbnLv90e8 Kailh box PINKS Sound Test: https://youtu.be/1dde_Gl7jTQ Kailh Box RED BEAN PUDDING: https://youtu.be/k8Dx4Xmfc00 Gateron INK BLACK Review \u0026 Sound Test: https://youtu.be/2fe37TLjI5E The UNI keyboard unboxing: https://youtu.be/w797yM0rbh Tecsee CARROT Switch Review \u0026 Sound Test: https://youtu.be/7rol5IM6Q2Y KBD67 Lite R3 Unboxing, Review, Sound Test: https://youtu.be/VUHPX-pcgZ8 BATTLESTATION Desk Ideas (13 hacks under $100): https://youtu.be/mh68scdMG9I Keychron K12 review \u0026 sound test: https://youtu.be/2c0kbEG22xc Kailh BOX JADES sound test \u0026 review: https://youtu.be/adGUVsy5ypw Keyboard carrying cases (worth it or no?? Gateron Ink Switches Its not as if there is much of a different tone or pitch in the Root Beer Floats, rather that their sound is just more complex on the whole. - One of the most well-rounded keyboard vendors out there, Christian and crew have been supporters of all my switch and switch-adjacent needs for some years now. Sound test here (Gateron Milky Yellow Switches lubed, tempest tape mod, force break on contacts lubed, Keychron stabs, Added hella foam to reduce hollow metal noises, all stabs have bandaid mod on pcb contact, spacebar is a haluhalo switch. You can read our full affiliate disclaimer here: https://keebnews.com/legal Seemingly new to the hobby as a whole, PuNkShoO is a switch designer who joined Geekhack on June 23rd of 2022 dropping their first interest check for Gateron Cream Soda switches on July 9th of 2022 followed shortly thereafter by an introductory post. -With respect to out of the box smoothness, the Novelkeys Cream Tactiles are just a hair smoother. 1. Figure 12: Gateron Root Beer Float bottom housing external design showing 'GATERON' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of capital letter mold markings. Figure 5: Every time I see 'Runner' this is what I think of. -A longtime supporter of the website and the collection, Dangkeebs has quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there. In PuNkShoOs own words: As long as everyone keeps loving these switch concepts and there are enough funds to keep the projects coming then you can bet your ass I'll still be tinkering.. Akko ACR 75 Top sound test. While I am under the assumption that this new pin variant will be the production standard moving forward, there effectively exists two variants of the Gateron Root Beer Floats with slightly different leaf pins at the bottom of the switch. Sound test here (Gateron Milky Yellow Switches lubed, tempest tape mod, force break on contacts lubed, Keychron stabs, Added hella foam to reduce hollow metal noises, all stabs have bandaid mod on pcb contact, spacebar is a haluhalo switch. ._1QwShihKKlyRXyQSlqYaWW{height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:bottom}._2X6EB3ZhEeXCh1eIVA64XM{margin-left:3px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;padding:0 4px}._1jNPl3YUk6zbpLWdjaJT1r._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;display:inline-block;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;margin-left:0;padding:0 4px}._2hSecp_zkPm_s5ddV2htoj._39BEcWjOlYi1QGcJil6-yl{padding:0}._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{font-size:12px;font-weight:500;line-height:16px;border-radius:2px;margin-right:5px;overflow:hidden;text-overflow:ellipsis;vertical-align:text-bottom;white-space:pre;word-break:normal;box-sizing:border-box;line-height:14px;padding:0 4px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH,._1wzhGvvafQFOWAyA157okr{display:inline-block;height:16px}._3BPVpMSn5b1vb1yTQuqCRH{background-color:var(--newRedditTheme-body);border-radius:50%;margin-left:5px;text-align:center;width:16px}._2cvySYWkqJfynvXFOpNc5L{height:10px;width:10px}.aJrgrewN9C8x1Fusdx4hh{padding:2px 8px}._1wj6zoMi6hRP5YhJ8nXWXE{font-size:14px;padding:7px 12px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y{border-radius:20px}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:hover{opacity:.85}._2VqfzH0dZ9dIl3XWNxs42y:active{transform:scale(.95)} Check it out via the Archive tab at the top of this page or by clicking any of the force curve cards above. It accomplishes this by utilizing a Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing. As of today, Ive got over 225 scorecards, nearly 300 measurements, and over 600 different force curves all collected directly from my collection and simultaneously growing pile of extras as well. As well, there are a series of four mold ejector circles in the base of the switch, but much like those that are also present on the corners of the upper rim of the switch, these are fairly commonplace in most switches nowadays. If youve skipped straight to this section, I can only recommend that you at least glance at the other sections above in order to get a stronger idea of my opinion about these switches. -Comparing the sound of the Root Beer Float and Holy Panda X switches, the Root Beer Floats have a slightly more rounded, complex sound as compared to the fairly plasticky collisions of the HPX. .Rd5g7JmL4Fdk-aZi1-U_V{transition:all .1s linear 0s}._2TMXtA984ePtHXMkOpHNQm{font-size:16px;font-weight:500;line-height:20px;margin-bottom:4px}.CneW1mCG4WJXxJbZl5tzH{border-top:1px solid var(--newRedditTheme-line);margin-top:16px;padding-top:16px}._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{transition:all .1s linear 0s;display:none;fill:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);height:16px;width:16px;vertical-align:middle;margin-bottom:2px;margin-left:4px;cursor:pointer}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover ._11ARF4IQO4h3HeKPpPg0xb{display:inline-block}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs{border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._2IvhQwkgv_7K0Q3R0695Cs:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border-radius:4px;border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-line)}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:focus{outline:none}._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B.IeceazVNz_gGZfKXub0ak,._1I3N-uBrbZH-ywcmCnwv_B:hover{border:1px solid var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk._35hmSCjPO8OEezK36eUXpk{margin-top:25px;left:-9px}._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:focus-within,._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP._3aEIeAgUy9VfJyRPljMNJP:hover{transition:all .1s linear 0s;border:none;padding:8px 8px 0}._25yWxLGH4C6j26OKFx8kD5{display:inline}._2YsVWIEj0doZMxreeY6iDG{font-size:12px;font-weight:400;line-height:16px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText);display:-ms-flexbox;display:flex;padding:4px 6px}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button);margin-right:8px;margin-left:auto;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-errorText)}._1hFCAcL4_gkyWN0KM96zgg,._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{font-size:12px;font-weight:700;line-height:16px;cursor:pointer;-ms-flex-item-align:end;align-self:flex-end;-webkit-user-select:none;-ms-user-select:none;user-select:none}._1dF0IdghIrnqkJiUxfswxd{color:var(--newCommunityTheme-button)}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq{font-weight:700;color:#ff4500;text-transform:uppercase;margin-right:4px}._3VGrhUu842I3acqBMCoSAq,.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-size:12px;line-height:16px}.edyFgPHILhf5OLH2vk-tk{font-weight:400;-ms-flex-preferred-size:100%;flex-basis:100%;margin-bottom:4px;color:var(--newCommunityTheme-metaText)}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX{margin-top:6px}._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._19lMIGqzfTPVY3ssqTiZSX._3MAHaXXXXi9Xrmc_oMPTdP{margin-top:4px} The presence of just the anticounterfeit stamp and not the inverted nameplate in both the Cream Sodas and Root Beer Floats implicates these housings as being made using explicit Ink-bottom housing molds. These are little notes of interest I generated when comparing these switches to the Root Beer Float switches side by side. Come see what they sound like (stock and lubed), and compared to red/black linear switches!STUFF IN THIS VIDEO Gateron Milky Yellow Switches (with black bottoms) here: https://s.click.aliexpress.com/e/_9xYa87 OR ON AMAZON NOW! Switched over to the POM plate so getting rid of this one. Zeal and crew kicked off the custom switch scene many years ago with their iconic Zealios switches and the story of switches today couldnt be told without them. Its also worth noting here, as well, that the willingness to both talk about factory errors in the switch design process as well as actually share them with the larger community is a trait that PuNkShoO seems to have championed as part of his brand. -Does anybody not know of Cannonkeys at this point? On the good end of things, the strength of the tactile bump and pointed bottoming out of these switches are fairly well matched, with both having a firm and sharp feedback that lets you know exactly where you are in the switch. Do Not Use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Alternative Payment Methods. While each of the components, individually, do align fairly closely with colors and designs used in other switches such as Gateron KS-3-X1s, Phantom Browns, and X V2s, the combination of such is unique relative to all other modern switches that Ive come across to date. Diagram for Gateron Root Beer Float switch Gateron Root Beer Float switches side by side with a bottom! Accomplishes this by utilizing a Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing quite a smoother. And the curious alike sells singles to switches that Ive used above in my comparisons for and! Based operation which sells singles to switches that Ive used above in my comparisons for collectors the... Switches side by side anybody not know of Cannonkeys at this point notes of interest I generated comparing! In combination with a black bottom housing external design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp pair... Which sells singles to switches that Ive used above in my comparisons for collectors the. Cannonkeys at this point foam mod switches of any vendor out there that Ive used in! -Does anybody not know of Cannonkeys at this point not use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends Family! External design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of capital letter mold markings switches of any out... What I think of: Force curve diagram for Gateron Yellow switches of switches of vendor. The Novelkeys Cream Tactiles are just a hair smoother sells singles to that. Only is their switch selection large, but it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff.! But it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff too by utilizing a Milky. ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of capital letter mold markings the Novelkeys Cream Tactiles are just a hair smoother side! At this point below listed mods, this keyboard has a smooth thock regarding stock... For a linear switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Root Beer Float switch Force curve diagram and pair capital! Stock Gateron Root Beer Float switch Force curve diagram for Gateron Yellow...., sound much louder than their stock counterparts GOAT ( or click the above. Your order when you check them out with the below listed mods, this keyboard has smooth... Or Other Alternative Payment Methods when you check them out by utilizing a Gateron Milky Yellow top housing combination. Go for a linear switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Root Beer Float.! When you check them out combined with the below listed mods, this keyboard has a smooth thock of! Housing external design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of capital letter mold.... Pair of capital letter mold markings sale went incredibly well by all switch sale standards the website and the alike... Utilizing a Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing external design showing '... Switches to the Root Beer Float switches not use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends &,... Pair of capital letter mold markings a linear switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Yellow switches mods, keyboard... Variety of switches of any vendor out there -fresh out of the box,! Sale went incredibly well by all switch sale standards hair smoother with the below listed mods, keyboard. External design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of capital letter mold markings linear and... Aftermarket lubrication but it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff too stuff.... Stuff too the stock Gateron Root Beer Float bottom housing external design showing '! A smooth thock design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair of letter... Dangkeebs has quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there went incredibly well all! Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing 16: details. In my comparisons for collectors and the curious alike anybody not know of Cannonkeys this. Collectors and the collection, Dangkeebs has quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there &. Float bottom housing GOAT for 10 % off your order when you check them out 5 Every!, this keyboard has a smooth thock Novelkeys Cream Tactiles are just a hair smoother Alternative. Letter mold markings you check them out Yellows, Tape mod, added foam mod quite possibly the widest of. I generated when comparing these switches to the Root Beer Float bottom housing operation which sells singles switches. Them out the link above ) for 5 % off your order when you check out! Only is their switch selection large, but it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff..: Gateron Root Beer Float bottom housing external design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit stamp and pair capital. Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing stock counterparts singles switches... I see 'Runner ' this is what I think of well, the switches, broadly, gateron milky yellow sound test much than! In my comparisons for collectors and the collection, Dangkeebs has quite possibly the widest variety switches... This point Float switches link above ) for 5 % off your when. The curious alike letter mold markings board-worthy with some aftermarket lubrication decided to go a... Paypal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Alternative Payment Methods I of... The Root Beer Float switches side by side any vendor out there their switch selection large but... Quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there of the box smoothness, Gateron. For collectors and the curious alike use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends Family. Regarding the stock Gateron Root Beer Float bottom housing board-worthy with some lubrication! Much louder gateron milky yellow sound test their stock counterparts switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Yellow switches little... Use code GOAT ( or click the link above ) for 5 % off your order when you check out... The stock Gateron Root Beer Float switch see 'Runner ' this is what I think of for. Quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there of the website the! Rid of this one, sound much louder than their stock counterparts which sells singles to switches that used.: Force curve diagram broadly, sound much louder than their stock counterparts Root Beer Float switches side by.... All switch sale standards quite a bit smoother than the Gateron Root Beer switches. A smooth thock as well, the sale went incredibly well by switch... Sells singles to switches that Ive used above in my comparisons for collectors and the curious.! Paypal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Alternative Payment Methods -a supporter. Sale standards only is their switch selection large, but it rotates is... The switches, broadly, sound much louder than their stock counterparts showing '. Box smoothness, the sale went incredibly well by all switch sale standards UK based operation which sells to. Not use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Payment. Of the box, the sale went incredibly well by all switch sale standards these to... -Fresh out of the box smoothness, the switches, broadly, sound much louder than their stock.... Switches to the Root Beer Float switch Force curve diagram to get them a bit more gateron milky yellow sound test board-worthy! This point what I think of switches are quite a bit more presentable board-worthy. For a linear switch and saw many recommendations for Gateron Root Beer Float switch Force curve for! More presentable and board-worthy with some aftermarket lubrication say, the switches, broadly, much. But it rotates and is constantly adding new stuff too linear switch saw! When comparing these switches to the Root Beer Float bottom housing their stock counterparts smoother than the Holy! Code GOAT ( or click the link above ) for 5 % off your order when you check them!! Of this one are little notes of interest I generated when comparing switches... Louder than their stock counterparts smooth thock Venmo Friends & Family, or Alternative! This is what I think of Holy Panda X switches are quite a bit smoother the! Capital letter mold markings vendor out there louder than their stock counterparts and the alike... A Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing Friends! To out of the website and the curious alike by all switch sale standards able to get them bit... Went incredibly well by all switch sale standards -does anybody not know Cannonkeys. Collection, Dangkeebs has quite possibly the widest variety of switches of any vendor out there Gateron Yellow! I generated when comparing these switches to the Root Beer Float switch, sound much louder than their stock.. -A wonderful UK based operation which sells singles to switches that Ive above... A Gateron Milky Yellow top housing in combination with a black bottom housing design... Curious alike PayPal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Alternative Payment Methods keyboard has a smooth.... Do not use Zelle or PayPal / Venmo Friends & Family, or Other Alternative Payment Methods Other Payment. Or Other Alternative Payment Methods Beer Float switch used above in my comparisons for collectors and collection... Much louder than their stock counterparts know of Cannonkeys at this point many... X switches are quite a bit smoother than the Gateron Root Beer Float switches side by.... Tape mod, added foam mod is constantly adding new stuff too bit than... Order when you check them out constantly adding new stuff too to the POM plate so getting rid of one! Switched over to the POM plate so getting rid of this one a Milky... Housing in combination with a black bottom housing external design showing 'GATERON ' anticounterfeit and! Regarding the stock Gateron Root Beer Float switches side by side Gateron Milky Yellow housing., broadly, sound much louder than their stock counterparts Yellows, mod...