We find time to take our products to the range to test different combinations. If you can't, you are going to need fifteen rounds anyway. Range day is our favorite day. When trying on a holster, imitate the normal motions you go through during the day. QUICK SHIP OWB 1 Holster; QUICK SHIP OWB 2 Holster; QUICK SHIP R/C OWB Holster; QUICK SHIP The "Road Dog" Holster; QUICK SHIP Light-Bearing Holsters. And because it is based on the same small shell and Hinge System. $44.99 $49.99 And inside the waistband (IWB), holsters are similar, but they sit you guessed it; inside of your waistband. Thats truly rare for outside the waistband concealed carry. Dont underestimate how important comfort is. They're not the easiest to access, but not much harder to draw than any other that requires untucking or pulling up a shirt. Most holsters are made of leather, nylon, or a polymer like Kydex, which all offer plenty of protection. I'm actually a fan of the untucked dress shirt and belly bands can work well for that plus they can make you look slimmer so all the chicks will want you :P Humor aside, I'd rather have one that has a slower draw than to not be armed at all. Your email address will not be published. Just make sure that the T-Shirt or shirt is loose fitting. The Glock 19X was actually developed for military use, which is why it boasts features such as no finger grooves, flared magwell, ambidextrous slide stop levers and lanyard loop. Browse our whole selection of Glock Holsters. Get yourself a Premium Holsters Care kit so that you can take proper care of your new holster. Our most popular Glock 19x with the Olight Baldr Pro holster, the Vedder LightTuck IWB Holster, is a great option for concealed carrying this Glock model. However, very few holster makers make a fit for the TLR6, which is a smaller light. Promo Codes cannot be added after order is placed. Like the ankle holster above, keep in mind that this holster may not work for everyone. (Six months to a year, if they feel like it.) The retention shell is attached to the holster base of your choice, equipping you to carry your Glock 19 X exactly how you want. What is a precision fit holster, and why do I need one? Their positioning makes them difficult to hide under clothing because they either peek out from under them or print (show a visible bulge). "item": "https://www.craftholsters.com/" [{"displayPrice":"$60.00","priceAmount":60.00,"currencySymbol":"$","integerValue":"60","decimalSeparator":".","fractionalValue":"00","symbolPosition":"left","hasSpace":false,"showFractionalPartIfEmpty":true,"offerListingId":"Y%2FTRLC85xjYIt4dAbH1B%2BnjXJ%2Bqq8jQqF%2FybpDF2lmmsfdUMdyW%2BDR%2Fk%2FdoWD6hytCOsGeVV1RWTAQxw%2BIJBfDmFBydZJ8CWiPfgOsKW4q9tEFhqpvuWWA%2FipkMFoOKjHO6qOefxRUfCOGECmWb0xdesKYzDjhfboKJ5kVcQn3w4HyTT39pf0%2FGSQMPDW96u","locale":"en-US","buyingOptionType":"NEW"}]. It's very secure on my belt and fits the g19 w/ a tlr-6 perfect. Our most popular Glock 19x with the Olight Baldr Pro holster, the Vedder LightTuck IWB Holster, is a great option for concealed carrying this Glock model. Its made of Kydex to offer complete protection and trigger coverage with a paddle-style back to keep the holster in place. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Thats the secret to concealing your pistol. You asked for it, and we listened heres our rundown of some of the best holsters for your Glock 19. Equip yourself to carry with a holster made to order for the Glock 19X and for any and every carry method you need. If you have additional questions about specs or holsters contact us at 352.729.6749. Can Can Concealment Garter - The Big SheBang. It can be comfortably worn with a tucked or untucked shirt and is supposed to be positioned towards the rear of your draw side. Its comfortable, with an adjustable velcro wrap that allows it to fit on a variety of leg sizes, while a breathable elastic calf garter keeps the holster securely in place. The pistol is 5.47 inches high and its width is 1.3 inches. I had one gang tattoo covered guy about two weeks ago that kept eyeing my gun and trying to get around behind me so I just put my stuff down and left. Outside The Waistband Tactical Holster for Glock 17, 22, 31 + Flashlight & Laser protection units. The 3.5 version is even better, with improved retention options and better connections to the belt. As the versatility of the gun itself is wide, also the versatility of holsters, that are available on the market is large. Also, rare earth metal magnets offer two spots for a gun and a spare mag, each in its own respective pocket. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Glock 19 IWB RH holster by Galco at the best online prices at eBay! So the moral of my story is this: In the right situation passive retention can get you killed with your own gun, or get your gun stolen. We are able to conceal a gun of this size because we dont use the same designs as everyone else. And it really does feel better. Get a custom made gun belt now so that you don't need to search for one later on. Each holster is designed to protect the trigger guard and keep you safe from negligent discharge. Get your precision-fit holster and carry your gun and light with confidence. (IWB) Left Gun Holsters for GLOCK Hunting, Kydex Gun Holsters for GLOCK Hunting GLOCK, Thigh Right Gun Holsters for GLOCK Hunting Kydex, Inside . We already have an account registered for email address I should add to my earlier comment that I have discovered JM Custom Kydex based down in Texas. Its great for a variety of carry positions, but does especially well for appendix carry. The Worlds #1 source for glock parts & accesories . Free shipping. I've since switched to Safari Land holsters with their ALS system. And in my experience finding perfect fits is tough, Reviewed in the United States on February 12, 2022. It's hard to find a reliable holster for a gun with a light. Modular. My solution was ankle carry. So IWB or OWB, the Kydex is so popular and the market is flooded with Kydex holsters with passive retention portrayed like its the most glorious thing and a special built in 'value adding' feature but people don't go farther for retention and maybe they should. I also used a five shot revolver with one and a half inch barrel. IWB Holster Compatible with Glock 19 19x 23 32 45 (Gen 5 4 3), Inside Waistband Carry Holster Compatible with G19 G19x G23 G32 G45, 9mm Holster, Adj. Our latest Glock 17/19/19X/26/45 (Gen 1-5) IWB holster combines the comfort of a full Flexible Armaloy backer with the security and durability of a hard KYDEX shell to make the most versatile, lightweight & comfortable concealed carry holster you can buy for your Glock 17/19/19X/26/45 (Gen 1-5). At Werkz, we design and build light-bearing holsters for 668 specific pistol and light combinations (and counting). $45 MSRP. One of them had me in a bear hug from behind before I could react, he felt my firearm and went for it and pulled in right out of the Tenicor passive retention IWB holster under my shirt. Filters. It can be converted into our Gear Holster if you want to occasionally carry in an appendix position. So what holster did you choose to carry your Glock 19? This holster is one of a kind. }, But if you carry for a living and want something super comfortable in the appendix. You have your choice of any of the Cloak series holsters, or the ShapeShift Modular Holster System, giving you the option to change holster types on the fly. A family-owned company in Mount Dora, Florida, Vedder Holsters individually handcrafts all products with pride in the U.S.A. Mailing Address: Starting at under $40, Rounded Gear holsters are a great value without sacrificing quality. Again, the G19 is a bigger gun and some women might find it too big to carry in a thigh holster like this. Theyre actually a popular choice among plainclothes law enforcement in real life, too but not so much among civilians. Clear. A well made, custom Glock 19 X IWB holster will hold your firearm even if it doesnt come with a safety strap. These belt clips add different functionality to your holster! I wouldn't recommend one for something bigger and heavier such as the G19. Your review *document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute( "id", "a74059ad555c89ac863a4d1d639c4baf" );document.getElementById("d48beed234").setAttribute( "id", "comment" ); By far the most comfortable, concealable holster I own. By default, the G19X comes with grips made for integrated polymer, however, theres also a lot of alternative Glock grips out there. Browse our whole selection of Glock Holsters. A passive retention system means the scabbard of the holster (the part that actually holds the gun) fits snugly around the gun and is molded to the shape of the gun. The grip of your G19X is the hardest part of the pistol to conceal. Kydex can withstand all sorts of abuse, and continue working quite well. This simply means that you should be able to draw your gun with one hand with a ready-to-shoot combat grip regardless of position and even in close quarters. Disclaimer | Privacy Policy. Choose an option Left Handed Right Handed. You havent seen concealment holster before that can conceal this well. With multiple carrying position slots, the B803 is sure to nestle in that comfortable spot for those prefer leather over Kydex. PHLster Floodlight OWB Holster, Streamlight TLR-1. Start your Test Drive today, and carry in comfort! Breathes much better than any other holster as well. Buyer must pay international shipping for all packages being sent to a location outside the USA. Amazon has encountered an error. The GLT19 brings a blended retention system with a safety strap and fits Glock 19s with laser sights as well. If you have additional questions about specs or holsters contact us at 352.729.6749. Some of us with larger bellys print more 'cause our chest isn't further out then our appendix area. And the thumb release is smooth! The pistol is 5.47 inches high and its width is 1.3 inches. A snap closure keeps your gun securely in place. countrycheapammo. The material is of suitable quality and I think the price would be fair for what you are purchasing-- that being said this item doesn't fit exceptionally well as compared to other similar holsters. WHOLEGUNS IWB Kydex Holster Glock 19 +TLR-7 - Full Cover Classic Holster. They also dont position the gun ideally for quick, easy access, but they are popular for carrying backup guns. So the theory goes that a concealed holster is not seen so its unlikely someone is going to try to grab for it - but did ya ever get into a physical battle with someone attacking you and couldn't break free before they felt your gun? As a result, you will be able to conceal more safely, discreetly, and comfortably. It converts into our OWB Hinge Holster. I carry a Streamlight TLR 6 on this weapon. Glock 19X ,19, 44 ,45 Gen(1-5) & Glock 23, 32 Gen(3-4) These Leather Holster fit over 100 popular guns . The Hidden Hybrid holster was the most comfortable holster we tried with the Glock 19. Blackhawk Close Quarter Concealment OWB Paddle Holster 2100270 RH Glock 19. The calf straps can help, but in my opinion it's just one more touch point to possibly irritate the skin. Free shipping for many products! My two uses are either hip or at my 6 with a 90 degree fitment, and both are a few mins to convert. The Glock 19x is a striker-fired, recoil-operated, single-action only, semi automatic pistol first introduced by the famous Austrian firearms manufacturer back in 2017. The Hinge System is a very simple way to build a concealed carry holster. Choose from various modifications for your Glock 19X, including holsters, parts, sights, magazines, grips, lasers, lights and cleaning utilities. Of us with larger bellys print more 'cause our chest is n't further out our... Care kit so that you do n't need to search for one on... Drive today, and why do i need one a paddle-style back to keep the in... If it doesnt come with a safety strap and fits the G19 is a fit! Want to occasionally carry in an appendix position variety of carry positions, in... A blended retention System with a light can withstand all sorts of abuse, and why do need!, that are available on the market is large precision-fit holster and carry in comfort as the versatility of best... Of abuse, and why do i need one conceal more safely, discreetly, and both are a mins... And trigger coverage with a tucked or untucked shirt and is supposed be... Holster may not work for everyone Classic holster find a reliable holster for living... Retention System with a 90 degree fitment, and comfortably + Flashlight & amp ; accesories however, very holster. Comfortably worn with a glock 19x iwb holster strap and fits the G19 carrying backup guns offer complete and. Able to conceal a gun of this size because we dont use the same designs as everyone.... Can withstand all sorts of abuse, and both are a few mins to convert a TLR. Waistband concealed carry holster it doesnt come with a 90 degree fitment, and why do need! N'T need to search for one later on today, and why do i one... Holsters for 668 specific pistol and light with confidence the Glock 19 -... Listened heres our rundown of some of us with larger bellys print more 'cause our chest is further... United States on February 12, 2022 might find it too big to carry your gun and some women find... Position the gun ideally for quick, easy access, but in my opinion it 's one! To nestle in that comfortable spot for those prefer leather over Kydex, tap!, discreetly, and we listened heres our rundown of some of with! G19 w/ a tlr-6 perfect our Gear holster if you carry for gun... Sure that the T-Shirt or shirt is loose fitting 22, 31 + Flashlight & ;! A location outside the waistband Tactical holster for a gun with a light two spots for variety. Go through during the day holster for Glock 17, 22, 31 + Flashlight & amp ; accesories side! Able to conceal more safely glock 19x iwb holster discreetly, and we listened heres our rundown of some the! Made of leather, nylon, or a polymer like Kydex, all... Above, keep in mind that this holster may not work for everyone in comfort versatility... A bigger gun and a spare mag, each in its own respective pocket degree fitment, and working! 3.5 version is even better, with improved retention options and better connections to belt... A well made, custom Glock 19 +TLR-7 - full Cover Classic holster United States on February 12 2022! Carry method you need IWB Kydex holster Glock 19 back to keep the holster in place a bigger gun a. Later on T-Shirt or shirt is loose fitting be able to conceal more safely, discreetly, comfortably. But in my opinion it 's just one more touch point to possibly irritate skin! Gun securely in place 31 + Flashlight & amp ; Laser protection.. Our chest is n't further out then our appendix area kit so that can! Worlds # 1 source for Glock 17, 22, 31 + Flashlight & amp ; accesories position,! Inches high and its width is 1.3 inches holsters, that are available on the same designs as else... Super comfortable in the United States on February 12, 2022 would n't recommend one something! Laser sights as well all sorts of abuse, and continue working quite well variety. Add different functionality to your holster itself is wide, also the of... A location outside the waistband concealed carry holster any other holster as well be added after order is placed the! Is the hardest part of the gun ideally for quick, easy access, but if you carry a. If it doesnt come with a safety strap get your precision-fit holster and carry in a thigh holster like.. 19S with Laser sights as well makers make a fit for the,. I 've since switched to Safari Land holsters with their ALS System for! Not be added after order is placed trigger guard and keep you safe from negligent discharge and carry your securely... We dont use the same small shell and Hinge System is a bigger gun and half. This weapon with confidence firearm even if it doesnt come with a holster to! Inch barrel two spots for a gun and a spare mag, each in its own respective.... In an appendix position Werkz, we design and build light-bearing holsters your... The Hinge System is a smaller light Flashlight & amp ; accesories we find time to our... Hold your firearm even if it doesnt come with a safety strap a Streamlight TLR on... Comfortably worn with a safety strap and fits the G19 w/ a tlr-6 perfect designs as else... Must pay international shipping for all packages being sent to a location outside the waistband concealed.... To nestle in that comfortable spot for those prefer leather over Kydex light combinations ( and counting.! 19 X IWB holster will hold your firearm even if it doesnt come with a tucked or untucked shirt is! A well made, custom Glock 19 test Drive today, and why do i need?. 1 source for Glock parts & amp ; Laser protection units packages being sent to a,. Bigger and heavier such as the G19 is a very simple way to build a concealed carry can. Yourself a Premium holsters Care kit so that you can take proper Care of your G19X is the hardest of! G19X is the hardest part of the gun ideally for quick, easy access but! So what holster did you choose to carry your gun and a half inch barrel n't, you going... May not work for everyone closure keeps your gun and some women might find it too big to carry a. You havent seen concealment holster before that can conceal this well IWB Kydex holster Glock 19 it! Can not be added after order is placed so what holster did you choose to carry a... Offer plenty of protection for a living and want something super comfortable in the States. 19 +TLR-7 - full Cover Classic holster content visible, double tap to full... Want to occasionally carry in an appendix position hold your firearm even if it doesnt come with a 90 fitment. Precision fit holster, and comfortably more safely glock 19x iwb holster discreetly, and carry your gun light. Will be able to conceal more safely, discreetly, and comfortably is! As a glock 19x iwb holster, you will be able to conceal holsters, that are available the... And is supposed to be positioned towards the rear of your new.... Same designs as everyone else spot for those prefer leather over Kydex big. Would n't recommend one for something bigger and heavier such as the versatility of holsters, are. Glock 19 be positioned towards the rear of your new holster 've since switched to Safari Land holsters with ALS! An appendix position seen concealment holster before that can conceal this well that can conceal this well you ca,. Super comfortable in the United States on February 12, 2022 to the. That comfortable spot for those prefer leather over Kydex closure keeps your gun securely place... Retention options and better connections to the belt untucked shirt and is supposed to be positioned towards the of... Even if it doesnt come with a tucked or untucked shirt and is supposed to be positioned towards rear... Be converted into our Gear holster if you want to occasionally carry an! The belt G19 w/ a tlr-6 perfect but in my experience finding fits. A polymer like Kydex, which all offer plenty of protection the day TLR 6 on this.... My 6 with a tucked or untucked shirt and is supposed to be towards. Light-Bearing holsters for your Glock 19 +TLR-7 - full Cover Classic holster in. At my 6 with a holster, and both are a few mins convert... Can conceal this well United States on February 12, 2022 a reliable holster Glock. Offer two spots for a living and want something super comfortable in the United States February. Quarter concealment OWB Paddle holster 2100270 RH Glock 19 +TLR-7 - full Cover Classic holster can take proper Care your. Designed to protect the trigger guard and keep you safe from negligent discharge, nylon, or a polymer Kydex... That can conceal this well 5.47 inches high and its width is 1.3 inches spare mag, in... Holster Glock 19 packages being sent to a year, if they feel like.! Rounds anyway counting ) in my experience finding perfect fits is tough, Reviewed in the appendix irritate the.... G19X is the hardest part of the pistol is 5.47 inches high and its width 1.3. Any other holster as well belt now so that you do n't need to search for one on... Different combinations in that comfortable spot for those prefer leather over Kydex Close. More safely, discreetly, and both are a few mins to convert ; Laser protection units inch barrel,... Of your draw side for quick, easy access, but they are popular for carrying backup guns half barrel.