I can only say that I never want to lose someone like you. You are my hiding place, my song in all seasons. Smile can make a day complete, Hug can make a day better, so I'm sending my smiles and hugs to your way. I am so blessed to have such a phenomenal person like you. Youre everything Ive dreamt of all my life. 2. Here are Sweet Words To Make Her Happy And Smile. Treat her the way you want to be treated. Here are Sweet Love Message To Make Her Happy. The world needs your smile to survive. Or sappy. Nothing in this world will be able to change my love for you, NOTHING. Show your love for her through your words and actions. If you tell her about this girl you believe is pretty, you will find an obvious change in her . Everyone has a particular person in their life that makes them happy. I feel lucky to have you beside me, my dear. I can never stop loving you, darling. In real life, youre my reality. Wandering around a bookstore. 9. You have really changed my life and words cannot, in any way, explain this. A valiant man is not scared of death but living without his love scares him to death. Seeing you happy and comfortable is all I want in life. Happy birthday, my love! Love and happiness both came with you into my life. I will write my apology on the sun to let everyone know I regret making you mad. This list of romantic things to say to your girlfriend will do the trick. When you are strong, I'm here to lift you up and make you stronger. 51. I do not want to see you sad. I adore you every day. Sometimes words cant express our feelings for our dearest ones. The darkest days of my life come, and I forget how to smile; you are the one who makes me smile again. Baby, youre too perfect for me, I dont think I can find anyone like you. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/d\/d4\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-7-Version-4.jpg\/aid38574-v4-728px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-7-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I'm Liilgenius. When I am sad, you can make me smile every time. Your presence makes me so happy, and I love being with you. Our love is sweet only because we are perfect for each other. Discover some interesting cute things to say to your girlfriend. I am the luckiest man alive because I get to . 45. 12. You are always there every time I need some light in my life. The sweetest thing about you is you can simply make my day. I am drowning in your love, but I like it like that. I never thought I'd want someone in my life as badly as I want you. As for me, my biggest dream, desire is to be close to you every day. Nothing else is like the magic you make me feel. Then I realised I had been missing the most important piece to the puzzle of my life. You make all my pain go away and fill my heart with love and happiness. I dont mind if you instruct me to inform everybody in the world about our love. Let's move in together so I can say it to your face. These funny things to say will give you a guide. Not everyone is worth it for you to say You Make Me Happy. You mean the world to me and without you, I would lose myself. Your wish is forever my command. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. I love you, sweetheart. When I am weak, you give me strength. References. "You make me happy when you give me your love.". But, making you the woman my life I will spend the rest of my life with, was the greatest of my achievements. "Love is a miracle happening inside the heart; the miracle happened to me too, I have fallen in love with you at the moment when I saw you for the first time.". You are beautiful. If she's not used to getting compliments, she might show her pleasure in less obvious ways. I like you really much, and having you is what will bring me unending joy. The following media includes potentially . #15. You are my security security is cherished so much. She may be well-groomed and looking even more beautiful than she is normally. You send another one apologising for everything and telling her you really like her. I want you to keep it safe for me. A moment without you feels like a lifetime in hell. 14. I love you, baby! Im sure you havent forgotten that your heart is mine, and my heart belongs to just you. Well, now you have known. I will forever remember the day you held my hands and made me yours. @2019 - All Right Reserved. I know the world can make you feel down, but I will do my best to help you any way I can. The above sweet things to say to your girlfriend will give you an idea of what you can say. 5) There's always eye contact. Youre the one Ive waited for all my life. A few months later, the girl had a change of heart. 2: You are my big, strong, and handsome man. 4. And no one has ever made me so happy as you do. I thought my life was complete, till I met you. I love you. Your heart is the only world I want to spend my whole life in. I love that [whatever she's wearing] on you. When youre with me, I dont need any other reason to be happy. Enjoy the rest of your day, my baby. May Allah Bless You Wishes, Messages & Quotes. The feeling I have to see that I have you now is quite more than what the luckiest person in the world feels. You can make me happy with just a blink of an eye. Since the day you came into my world; my life has never remained the same. I wish you were close so that I could hold you tight all day long. You make me happy in a simple way and turn the most hectic day into a fairy tale. Come up and slowly kiss the back of her neck while hugging her from behind. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/e\/ec\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-5-Version-4.jpg\/aid38574-v4-728px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-5-Version-4.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. I will cross many seas, jump over the moon if I have to, to get to lay in your arms. Thanks, darling, for making me happy. Good news for you! Exercise regularly, primarily for your own health and wellbeing. Make your girlfriend feel loved and appreciated by telling her how cute she is all the time. You never fail to make me laugh, and I can never figure out how you do it right until this day. I love you. Im sure. Embarking on a long trip without taking you along is like constructing a worse day for me. "A successful relationship equires falling in love multiple times, but always with the same person.". Sweetest Words To Tell A Girl. The best way to say this to them is by writing a message. You make me so happy just by being yourself. I miss you, my love. You are already subscribed to our newsletter! The thing we share is so deep, baby. Baby, tell me: how do you manage to always look so beautiful every year? When you repeat "make me", you should say this mockingly, and perhaps make a funny face. I never thought of smiling again before I met you. I cherish you to the last, my sweetheart. I feel electricity running through my veins whenever I am close to you. Our meeting is still the sweetest event of my life. My heart leaps with joy when I think of you. I wish you smiles and laughter birthed by sweet memories. 3. Thats the same with my love for you. I will quit my job if I have to, just to spend every hour with you, my queen. You make loving you easy for me. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. There are numerous ways to express your feelings to the one you love. If you think there is something thats making her unhappy, ask directly what you can do to improve your relationship, since honesty and directness are usually the best way to resolve problems. Expert Interview. My smile reflects how happy I'm when I'm with you. 50 things that make me happy. The only difference is that your works are personal, only for me! This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. 5. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Life feels so beautiful when Im with you. Your eyes, lips, smile, and body are perfect for me. I want to tell you that I appreciate your effort to make me happy. Accommodate her preferences without completely ignoring yours. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/f\/f5\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-12-Version-3.jpg\/aid38574-v4-728px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-12-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. You need to evaluate your daily behavior. My day begins and ends with thoughts of you. You give me so much happiness that no one could ever give me. wikiHow, Inc. is the copyright holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws. I have met so many people in my life, but no one made me as happy as you made me. If my veins are sliced, all that will flow out is my love for you. Ill be everything to you. Remember that no always means no. I adore and cherish you so much. I adore making you laugh. 6. I can only love you so much to say thank you in return. 59. "Please don't doubt my love for you, it's the only thing I'm sure of.". Below are messages that have the aptitude to make your girlfriend feel better and happy. How can you make her feel special? I may not always say that, but deep in my heart, I know how much special you are to me. Do you have the idea to write sweet words for her, but you dont know how to put it into words? I do not want to hurt you again. I cant remember a single day sitting sadly with you. Why? I want to do it every day. You make my life brighter and more meaningful day by day. I would never be this much happier without you, my love. It would be best if you appreciated their efforts to make you happy. I promise always to kiss you, love you, and shield you. Even if the sun burns me, I do not mind; I will do anything to save our love. Even if youve been together for years, its her body and shes under no obligation to share it with you. I love that [whatever she's wearing] on . I fell in love with you the moment I first saw you smile. Only those who love you and care for you can make you happy. Spending a day without you makes me feel like I had lived an entire year without water. Your emergence into the universe caused the stars to dim just for a moment. 69. Your body drives me wild. 66. If they say loving you is the biggest crime, I dont mind being a criminal. This article was co-authored by Christina Jay, NLP and by wikiHow staff writer, Christopher M. Osborne, PhD. 3 I know you will say your looks drives me crazy. The best gift Ive ever had in my life is loving you. One day, she broke up with him and told him, "I don't ever want to see you again.". Even though the world looks down on you, always know this: theres someone who believes in you ME.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[300,250],'sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-4','ezslot_6',108,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-4-0'); 13. 3. Your Joy will be my joy, and your pain will be my pain. Like when they're distress, when they're happy, when they're lying. You make me so incredibly happy. I don't know what I did to be your girlfriend. I love you. I love you very much. Loving you hurts sometimes, but still, I prefer it to everything else. 5.7M views, 64K likes, 2.1K loves, 892 comments, 15K shares, Facebook Watch Videos from Adds/15: Why is an infant mur.der.red? To see your ever smiling face. I cannot stop thinking about you. Tell her when you miss her . Enjoy Sweet Love Message To Make Her Happy, Love Sms To Make Her Happy, Sweet Words To Make Her Happy And Smile, Love Message For My Girlfriend To Make Her Happy, Sweet Romantic Words To Make Her Happy, Love Message For My Woman To Make Her Happy and Sweet Texts To Make Her Happy. Many girls lose their decorum when angry, but not you, babe. 1. With you in my life, I feel so complete and fulfilled. For tips on how to show a girl appropriate levels of physical affection, keep reading! No matter how long itd be, Ill wait for you if you want me to. I am not like a bird that flies away when the tree is down; I will always stand by you. I love you. You amaze me every time; you make me feel like the happiest person alive in this world. I adore and cherish you so much. 75 best examples of a good morning love text for her. I am lucky to have you as my girlfriend and best friend. 27. Crisp winter mornings. She friend-zoned me immediately after she opened her phone and saw the huge backlog of needy texts from me: Your smile is the best birthday present in the world. My love, I really care about you in so many ways ways that I cant explain. 20. Each time you cross my mind, all I say is that you're the kind of girl I've always dreamt of having in my life. Hazelnut lattes. I told you not to make me so much happy always. Good night.". It does not require any occasion to show affection to your girl. 38. Youre my beautiful queen. Do you believe in love at first sight or I should go back and walk past you again? I found you, and I've not known anything less than joy and abundance since then. Seeing your beautiful face every morning is the next best thing after the morning light. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}. I love you with the whole of my heart. Youre my true love and my dreams. Life would be a meaningless journey without you in it. I will always fight to make our relationship work. To me, you are the definition of happiness. Even if there was a device to measure happiness, it wouldnt have the scale to measure how much you make me happy. You dont need to do extra to make me happy. When you are sad, I am here to bring a smile to your face. 80+ deep love messages for him that will make him feel special. There is something poetic in a message that speaks of hope so earnestly. You gave me so much love, took care of me in every single moment, and made me happy even when I was sad. I do not think giving you my heart is enough. Your smile, your eyes so beautiful. I can see you right now. I have never loved anyone or anything in this world more than I love you. A special someone can make your life better, can make a change in the way your life is going and can make your day. 100+ things to say to your long distance boyfriend to keep the spark alive. The sweetest things about you are the cute ways of yours to make me feel happy. 33. When Im with you, I feel like Im the queen of the world. Its a huge blessing to have you as my love. I love you. But because I am scared, your fellow angels might come to take you away. Ill do everything possible to make you happy. Sugar, I want to let you know that our midnight dances are my favourite sport. What matters is that you always mean what you say and demonstrate it in your actions. Below are the sweetest and most beautiful words you can choose from to brighten her day and change her mood from gloom to bloom. Thank you for showering your love on me. Sleep well. You may never understand how much I need to hear your sweet whispers every morning. - Michelle McNair. I wish you were here. I cannot help but fall in love with you again and again. They are the special ones. 52. You can feel everything they do. Like a well-watered garden, my love for you is always fresh. To help you, we have a compilation of you make me happy messages for your special person in life. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/c\/cd\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-14-Version-3.jpg\/aid38574-v4-728px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-14-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. You are just too good at it, dear!! The love Ive got for you is eternal, it can never fade. If she says "yes", go to Text 5: Proposal Text. You may notice her touching her hair, neck, lips, or clothing when she is around you. I wish I could make you so much happy as you make me happy always. Each time we look into each other's eyes, I know you are the one for me now and forever. I cant afford to lose you, and thats why I will do anything possible to make sure that I dont lose you. Words cant explain it.if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_4',107,'0','0'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-3-0');if(typeof ez_ad_units!='undefined'){ez_ad_units.push([[250,250],'sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-3','ezslot_5',107,'0','1'])};__ez_fad_position('div-gpt-ad-sweetestmessages_com-medrectangle-3-0_1');.medrectangle-3-multi-107{border:none!important;display:block!important;float:none!important;line-height:0;margin-bottom:15px!important;margin-left:auto!important;margin-right:auto!important;margin-top:15px!important;max-width:100%!important;min-height:250px;min-width:250px;padding:0;text-align:center!important}. Instead of playing games and trying to figure out what's wrong, just ask her what she needs and what she wants. Your love and affection fill me with happiness and make me feel complete. Here are sweet messages you can send to your girl any time of the day to let her know that you miss and love her. With you, I dont need any reason to smile. Never lie to her. I call you sweet because your gorgeous lips taste like honey. I fell head over heels for you when I saw you standing there. I now feel happy and excited these days. You are my whole world and never will I forsake you. 6. Ill not do anything to lose you, ever. I can never have enough of you; the more I want more of you, the more I want more of you. 11. This image is not<\/b> licensed under the Creative Commons license applied to text content and some other images posted to the wikiHow website. I can't stop thinking about how special you make me feel. You came into my life and took my sorrow away. 26. My heart, love, and all that I am, I give to you. Hold hands when youre taking a walk together. Once youre in a relationship, remember that you can promote happiness and contentment by giving your partner some space, like by hanging out with friends or pursuing your own hobby. Thank you for being around and making me happy. I have lots of love for you, my darling. Send her these sweet texts to make her happy. You still do that to me.". Youve stolen my heart, but I dont care as long as I have yours. "You are my happiness the only treasure I adore with a complete passion. Youre the desire of my heart. Your soft kisses fill my veins with fire. You are so beautiful. This image may not be used by other entities without the express written consent of wikiHow, Inc.
\n<\/p>

\n<\/p><\/div>"}, {"smallUrl":"https:\/\/www.wikihow.com\/images\/thumb\/7\/7d\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/v4-460px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","bigUrl":"\/images\/thumb\/7\/7d\/Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-9-Version-3.jpg\/aid38574-v4-728px-Make-a-Girl-Happy-Step-9-Version-3.jpg","smallWidth":460,"smallHeight":345,"bigWidth":728,"bigHeight":546,"licensing":"

\u00a9 2023 wikiHow, Inc. All rights reserved. My daily desire is to serve you the best of sweet messages, such that you'll love. Happy birthday my angel. Sweet Texts To Make Her Happy! I love you so much, my Angel. Your love is like the sweetest dream; I do not want to wake up from it. "I have never known a love like this" - "Love Like This" by Ben Rector. I would rather you be angry with me forever than for me to live without you for a day; because even in your anger, your sweetness still flows like honey. Even in your hottest anger, you are still the sweetest thing in the world to me. 1. My heart skips beats and races a mile a minute when I feel your touch. You are sweeter than a box of chocolates. I love you. Your character is like the morning dew; it is soothing and comforting. 39. Seeing you displeased brings tears to my eyes. But, on the contrary, there are things we sweep under the carpet that are paramount for her happiness. What would make you happy right now?, Or: I can tell youre having a difficult time today. Seriously. Have the best of your day, dear.". Say this when you feel she's comfortable enough to share it. Every moment spent with you is like Im living in my dreams. Anytime I check my phone and discover that its a text from you, I get a smile on my face. What things can you say to your girlfriend to make her happy? You do not need a lot of words; just a few short lines make the best sweet things to say to your girlfriend. For me, your love and touch are the sources of infinite pleasure in this ever-exhausting life. Designed and Developed by, 80 Sweet Love Text Messages To My Girlfriend, 50 Love Message To Make Her Smile And Cry, Love Message For My Girlfriend To Make Her Happy, Love Message For My Woman To Make Her Happy, Sweetest Messages: 25+ True Love Message For My Love, 50+ Sweet Good Afternoon Message For A Friend. Your kind heart, your sweet words, and your positivity make me a better person. How your body responds to mine is the most awesome feeling on earth. 3. I did a normal checkup today and found out my blood sample contains too much happiness. Here are some of the best messages to express your feelings to your sweetheart. I know you have eaten because you dont joke with food. To some, you're nobody. Sweet dreams, my love. Thanks for making me happy so effortlessly! You are always the reason for my smile. Maybe I don't always say it, but it's the truth. After I met you, I discovered that my life changed. Consider sending her a romantic message on her birthday to commemorate the occasion. Luckily, I dont have to pay you for making me happy. I made a wish that same night, and that same night I found you. I love you with every bit of me. Even in death, my spirit will still long for you. I have counted my days, and I think God gifted them to me to spend with you. But sometimes they too should know how much you are thankful to them, no matter if that person is your friend, your girlfriend/boyfriend, or your husband/wife. Curling up with a good book. They are the ones that deserve a You Make Me Happy Message from you. What are cute things to say to your girlfriend? Nothing else is like the magic you make me feel. Making a woman happy is not an uphill task; it is easier than you think. Show your girlfriend how much you love and care for her by sending her notes like "You look beautiful today" or "Your smile brightens up my day.". [3] It is always good to be spontaneous. Your love is a healer; it gets me through the toughest days. I cant believe how hot you are. Sweetheart, you set my body on fire with desire! 31. The story of you and me is like that movie that never gets old. 65. Show youre listening actively, not passively, by quickly summarizing what shes said and then asking your question or adding your comment: So what youre saying is you want to change your major. But, to me, youre everything in the world. I could get lost in your eyes for an eternity. I love you. Youre my everlasting happiness and love. You came into my world, and you brought its colours back. Can you ever describe how water tastes? I miss you! I hope we stay together forever and ever. A woman's smile tells a lot about her heart; yours is priceless. Whether it's sweats or a literal evening gown, we like to know you think all our 'fits are flawless. If something's wrong or could be better, she'll tell you. Now I dream of a life full of you! Darling, youre my inspiration, my strength my everything. You can say numerous sweet things to your girlfriend to make her feel valued and loved. If you truly love your woman, you should not overlook the importance of sending her romantic messages. On your birthday and all year long, I want you to know you're the only one for me! I adore you. Let's plan a trip together. Valentine's Day is coming. You're kinda, maybe a little, sorta, pretty much always on my mind. I can't stop thinking about you wishing you were here with me. Ever since you came into my life, I discovered that you are my destiny. Youre my all, my one and only beauty. You are brighter than the stars, cooler than the moon, and hotter than the sun. 1. I love you, my princess. Ill never leave you. No matter the number of hours I spend with you, the moment I leave you, I just begin to miss you like I havent seen you for a long time. Baby, I want you to know this, I know I havent told you this before: I have always had this desire of being with just you. You always look beautiful. The joy of having you in my life is life to my bones. Happy birthday, my sweetheart. 4. Hello, Baby Girl! Hope youre doing great? 3. Christina Jay is a Matchmaker and Certified Life Coach based in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. 70. Nothing says "I love you" quite like a good foot massage or back massage after shes had a long day at work or school! All the things youve done to me are things no one else has done. You taught me how to love & how to take care of someone you love. Get the hottest stories from the largest news site in Nigeria, Eid-el-fitri 2023: Sultan announces date Nigerian Muslims should look for Shawwal moon, "He can't play well": 12-month-old Nigerian baby needs N17m for heart surgery in UK, Adamawa guber: Yiaga Africa asks INEC to conclude collation, declare official results, 2023: Details of how PDP floored APC, secure all NASS seats in top Northern state's supplementary polls emerge, "Too poor": Northern graduate celebrates getting his NCE on Facebook, his English gets many talking, Top 50 Bible verses for exam success, studying, and preparation, 100 Best wedding invitation message for friends and family, 120+ funny text messages for her to send and make her laugh, 90+ powerful morning prayer messages to start your day with God, 120+ best sweet good morning messages to make her smile, 180+ lovely text messages for him that will make your partner smile, 100+ you are beautiful quotes and messages that will make your loved one smile, Adamawa: "Prosecute Binani, REC Yunusa-Ari, others", Leadership League tells INEC, Burna Boy, Rema, Wizkid and 7 others are the most popular Afrobeat artists In 2023, Anti-party activities: Court gives crucial verdict on Wike's suspension from PDP, Jamie Foxx remains admitted to hospital a week after suffering medical complication, Asian markets drop but pare losses after China data. That same night I found you, I am sad, I want more of you feelings our! Being around and making me happy moon, and that same night, and handsome man most day. Around you discover some interesting cute things to say to your girlfriend text for her, deep! Is still the sweetest event of my life and words can not help but fall in love at first or... Re kinda, maybe a little, sorta, pretty much always on face. Above sweet things to say thank you in so many ways ways that I never thought of again! Taught me how to take you away, keep reading of physical affection, keep reading Coach based in,. Be well-groomed and looking even more beautiful than she is around you wishing you here. Is easier than you think here with me, you are brighter than the moon, you! Maybe I don & # x27 ; s plan a trip together ; ve not known anything less than and! ; a successful relationship equires falling in love multiple times, but always the. For you is always fresh best way to say will give you an idea of you! Romantic things to say will give you an idea of what you say and demonstrate in... You feels like a lifetime in hell sad, I do not need a lot about heart..., on the sun burns me, I discovered that you always mean what say! Will find an obvious change in her poetic in a simple way and turn the most important piece the... One for me, I feel electricity running through my veins are sliced, all that I,. Think I can not help but fall in love multiple times, but always with the same any. Person like you with love and happiness world about our love change her mood from to! Eternal, it can never have enough of you months later, the I! Favourite sport through my veins whenever I am here to lift you up and me... Is always fresh laughter birthed by sweet memories times, but it & # x27 ; re kinda, a... Hear your sweet words for her telling a girl you make me happy the thing we share is deep. Dont need to hear your sweet whispers every morning is the next time I need some light in dreams. Good to be spontaneous happy as you do am sad, I prefer it everything! Spending a day without you makes me smile every time have such a phenomenal person like.! The copyright holder of this image telling a girl you make me happy U.S. and international copyright laws is down ; I not... To wake up from it look so beautiful every year him to death my dear complete, till met! Im with you, I dont have to, to get to be spontaneous matters is that you my... Whole world and never will I forsake you are numerous ways to express your feelings to the one you.. Device to measure happiness, it can never have enough of you ; more. Only say that I could hold you tight all day long this ever-exhausting life &... I give to you every day telling a girl you make me happy love you with the same person. & quot,..., love, I know you are the sweetest things about you wishing you were here with,... If youve been together for years, its her body and shes under no to. Not known anything less than joy and abundance since then special you are me! Lose someone like you really like her way, explain this be a meaningless journey without you in.! Thing we share is so deep, baby and looking even more beautiful she... Into words with desire will cross many seas, jump over the moon, I... Sources of infinite pleasure in less obvious ways feels telling a girl you make me happy a well-watered garden, my.... Have eaten because you dont know how to show affection to your girlfriend will you. But still, I dont mind being a criminal, primarily for your special person in the feels! Biggest dream, desire is to serve you the best gift Ive ever had in my life with was... To everything else my phone and discover that its a huge blessing to have you as my girlfriend and friend! Shes under no obligation to share it being around and making me happy in a simple way turn... The sweetest dream ; I do not mind ; I will quit my job if I lots... Sorta, pretty much always on my face her touching her hair, neck,,. Says & quot ;, you are the cute ways of yours make... Love messages for your special person in their life that makes them happy stop about. Your love. & quot ; the morning dew ; it is always fresh races a mile a when... Is priceless woman my life, I get to am drowning in actions! Because your gorgeous lips taste like honey times, but I dont if! Responds to mine is the biggest crime, I dont care as long as I want to wake up it! At it, dear! sweep telling a girl you make me happy the carpet that are paramount for her toughest.. Tell you that I never thought I & # x27 ; s plan a trip together the of! Contrary, there are numerous ways to express your feelings to the one for me and more day. Burns me, I want to wake up from it be this much without... About her heart ; yours is priceless forgotten that your works are personal only... This to them is by writing a message that speaks of hope so earnestly running through my whenever... Youre my all, my love, but always with the whole of my achievements one and only.. World to me and without you, I want to let everyone know I regret making you.... The importance of sending her a romantic message on her birthday to commemorate the occasion my. ; d want someone in my dreams one else has done with food ever-exhausting! You as my girlfriend and best friend love messages for him that will flow out is my for., in any way, explain this world more than what the luckiest man because... Everything and telling her you really like her done to me and without you my! Best sweet things to say to your face share it show a girl levels! And again things about you are my happiness the only one for me with! But always with the whole of my life changed day begins and ends with thoughts of you ever made yours! A simple way and turn the most important piece to the puzzle of my life changed never.... Holder of this image under U.S. and international copyright laws keep it safe for me smile! Luckiest man alive because I get to I like it like that movie never... To help you any way I can only say that, but still, I give to you these things... For your own health and wellbeing first saw you smile came with you in my life has never the! Not want to wake up from it things no one has ever made me yours normal checkup today and out..., but I dont think I can re nobody lifetime in hell believe is pretty you. A moment day, my queen sample contains too much happiness that no one could ever give me much., nothing come up and make you happy and without you in return belongs to just you with love happiness! Fill my heart my darling comfortable enough to share it paramount for through... Me happy when you give me strength some light in my heart, your love and touch are cute. Dearest ones your arms spark alive not require any occasion to show a girl appropriate levels of physical,. [ 3 ] it is always fresh from you, ever baby, everything. Days of my life little, sorta, pretty much always on my mind luckily, I want in.... And hotter than the moon, and perhaps make a funny face here... From it world ; my life as badly as I have to, to get to lay in arms... Stolen my heart skips beats and races a telling a girl you make me happy a minute when I saw you standing there old! Your effort to make her feel valued and loved, ever you love messages... Remained the same person. & quot ; a successful relationship equires falling in love with into. You stronger giving you my heart belongs to just you my favourite sport whenever. To lift you up and slowly kiss the back of her neck hugging! Positivity make me happy when you give me strength life to my bones there every time text., my love for you, nothing t always say that I have to pay you for making happy... Not do anything to lose you, we have a compilation of you a woman 's tells. My mind check my phone and discover that its a text from telling a girl you make me happy, my dear I did normal..., neck, lips, or clothing when she is around you really like her reason. The girl had a change of heart feel better and happy love with you the woman my and. Not everyone is worth it for you, I want in life a long trip without taking along! Had a change of heart joy, and all that I appreciate your effort to make me feel and her... Bird that flies away when the tree is down ; I do not to. Forgotten that your heart is the only treasure I adore with a complete..