Please give us the opportunity to change your opinion. Contact Now: Rental rate is 12% less than similar apartments in the area. THE WORST MANAGEMENT EVER!!! Pitney Bowes, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only. 2 days before the move-in, they said we don't have the apartment for another 2-3 weeks and changed the move-in date: "Sorry, we don't have any legal obligation to you, we take your $150 application fee and you go find yourself another apartment". Retreat is the furthest of the 3, but you can drive to Williamson Park and park for free and walk 10 minutes to the nearest bus stop on Bus 15. Please give us the opportunity to change your opinion. If the contractor you usually work with can't do it at that time, then hire someone else. Ashly N.- Community ManagerRead More. If I could put a zero stars I would. We never got our notice, my roommate and I were told that we received one, but it was never in our hands. Search other Apartment Rental Agency in or near College Station TX. This is the best apartment complex I've ever lived in. We filed the application. Should you experience any further issues, we must be made aware right away so that we can resolve. it was a two week wait list to get the roof fixed all three times and i had to hire my own exterminator for the bats. Please contact me to address each concern at 979-680-1501. There are a lot of insects in it. The Grand 1501 is an apartment community located in Brazos County and the 77840 ZIP Code. Providing you with color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover and the water vapor levels. 3.8 mi. They told me that it was clean and ready to move in. All of . I have been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love living here. 2 days before the move-in, they said we don't have the apartment for another 2-3 weeks and changed the move-in date: "Sorry, we don't have any legal obligation to you, we take your $150 application fee and you go find yourself another apartment". one half of the complex is families and the other half is students, although i was told there is no guarantee you will be placed in the student section. I was a perfect tenant as far as paying my bill on time and always keeping my area clean. We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. I highly highly recommend living here. Reviews Hi there! I have a 2 bedroom apartment that my husband and I rented and my small children and I live in until he comes. $576-$744 $731-$1,250 Displayed square footage is approximate. Abigail. Ft. Deal Move in for as low as $99! We are here to make things better. Holes in the wall from the last renter. I had to come home from work at lunch if it rained to change the buckets and when the ac unit went out the second time i had to buy a cooler! I can't make this up. Another great perk is they always hold contests or. a product of First Street Foundation. Wolf Pen Creek District is about a block from a large shopping district, filled with stores like Bed, Bath & Beyond and Kohl's as well as restaurants like Napa Flats Wood-Fired Kitchen. Property Manager at The Grand 1501 responded to this review, We're sorry you are not pleased. Ratings are on a scale of 1 (below average) to 10 (above average) and can include test scores, college readiness, academic progress, advanced courses, equity, discipline and attendance data. Hi there Anonymous User!! It is our understanding that there was an issue concerning late fees that were charged to your account. Thursday That being said, it sounds as though you may be having issues with pests that have escaped our preventative measures. You can do MUCH better just about anywhere else. Monday It is located at 1501 Harvey Road in College Station - north, Central East Texas, and features a total number of 870 units. I contacted them a month ago for a 2br and confirmed the move-in date on Dec. 18th. It is in a quiet environment and located on campus bus route. Should you wish to reach out to us to continue this dialogue, please email us at manager.thegrand1501@conam.net where we can engage offline. neue Dienste zu entwickeln und zu verbessern, Werbung auszuliefern und ihre Wirkung zu messen, personalisierte Inhalte anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen, personalisierte Werbung anzuzeigen, abhngig von Ihren Einstellungen. They have a grade of "F" from the Better Business Bureau for a reason. Very decent people. Pet Friendly; no more than 2 pets per unit. All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord. I never had such a terrible experience living in an apartment until I moved here. Interactive enhanced satellite map for Grand Isle, LA. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. What Are Walk Score, Transit Score, and Bike Score Ratings? The Grand 1501 offers recently renovated amenities for every facet of your life. They have been with us since the original date of the takeover and are able and willing to assist with any pests that we may find in the community. update to your home value. You might be able to get out and walk when living in this area. Ashly N.- Community Manager. It is also near Blinn College, Bryan Campus and Blinn College, Brenham Campus. The only good thing about the grand was it's fixed utilities now that they have done away with that there is no need to renew. Please understand that we do not have control over when these late fees are assessed as our payment system will add them to any unit for which we have not received payment by the required date outlined in the lease agreement. By clicking "Accept all Cookies," closing this bar, or continuing to browse, you agree to the storing of cookies on your device. No, just no to high heaven. Amenities are nice. 1PM Review submitted by a verified resident of the apartment community. Maintenance requests are handled in a timely manner and we are always given ample notice of any work being done that may affect us. Before unpacking i ran over to take a look at the apartment. This listing has been verified by CoStar's listing verification process, Many properties are now offering LIVE tours via FaceTime and other streaming apps. I then turned my keys in two days later..SIX months later i receive a bill for $2400 stating i never turned in a written notice and i am getting charged for two extra months even though my lease ended!!! * Pricing and availability are subject to change. Whenever I call asking for this they are rude to me and they never reply to any of my emails sent to them. Also, I do not feel safe here. Truly. Call us today to schedule a tour of this floor plan: I have been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love living here. prices seemed too high considering units were built in the 70s and it shows. Appliances and buildings are rundown. Very great staff and amazing place to live !!!!!!! You want to follow them on instagram Trust Me. This community is professionally managed by Asset Living Ask About Our Move-In Specials Property Information 870 Units 2 Stories Built in 1969 View Property Website Lease Terms 12 months, 13 months Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for The Grand 1501 at 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840. Another great perk is they always hold contests or will give out free food and drinks occasionally, and who doesn't love free food and drinks. Thanks for reviewing your apartment on ApartmentFinder.com! Please let us know if there is anything you need to continue to love your home! Sunday We look forward to hearing from you and working to resolve your issues. Ft. $629 - $1,395: Studio - 3 Beds: Units have not been properly maintained and management is horrible. Please reach out to Brittany the Community Manager at 979-680-1501 to discuss your experience. Read More, Hi there Anonymous User!! Saturday Information deemed reliable but not guaranteed. We will look into your maintenance history, any pending work orders, and address the reasoning for any delay. We know you want the right price, the right location, and the right community. The day after (today) there was an water outage from the time between lunch and 6:30. Sunday, 1pm - 5pm. _jerbear 3 yr. ago We thought we have the apartment and planned to move from Minnesota to TX. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. A small portion of the city extends into Warren County. The staff is clueless and rude. Sure wish we knew your name, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!! The Grand 1501 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840 Street View Add a commute Property Type Apartment Pets OK Last updated Yesterday Availability See floorplans Year built 1969 The Grand. And does the actual property manager even exist because when you try to elevate a call or concern they are just mute. Resident satisfaction is extremely important to us. It is located at 1501 Harvey Road in College Station - north, Central East Texas, and features a total number of 870 units. 8 myths about renting you should stop believing immediately, 6 ways home buyers mess up getting a mortgage, 6 reasons you should never buy or sell a home without an agent, Difference between agent, broker & Realtor, Real estate agents reveal the toughest home buyers they've ever met, Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. You're in control. We are so sorry that you are not happy with your experience here. TX There was a small hole in the front door and wood from the bottom of the door had curled up. Floor Plan Summary; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq. We are happy to report that these issues have since been resolved and the community should have an ample supply of hot water. This place is full of cockroaches! They completely remodeled the gym, game room, and movie theater and added some really nice outdoor furniture by the pool. Personalisierte Inhalte und Werbung knnen auch relevantere Ergebnisse, Empfehlungen und individuelle Werbung enthalten, die auf frheren Aktivitten in diesem Browser, etwa Suchanfragen bei Google, beruhen. Entrata welcomes feedback in relation to the accessibility of this website. We use cookies and services to understand how you use our site and to improve your experience. Terrible communication between staff and tenants, constant water shut offs, pests, etc. Ok, they'll fix it, they said. The Grand 1501 is multifamily apartment complex that was constructed in 1971. I highly highly recommend living here. The Grand 1501 offers recently renovated amenities for every facet of your life. After going back and talking with them, they said they would get a worker to patch the carpet and lay it correctly this time. My neighbors are great and no one here is super loud or annoying. I doubt it though. Map. What are you looking for? By clicking submit, I agree to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms of Service and the Ratings & Reviews Terms of Use. Living in Wolf Pen Creek District provides easy access to Easterwood Field, located just 18 minutes from The Grand 1501 Apartments. Work out in our two 24-Hour State of the Art Fitness Centers, unwind in our Game Room and Theater, and relax at our four Resort Style Pools. Yardi Matrix covers monthly occupancy rates for the The Grand 1501 residential property, helping you track the short - and long - term performance of all your prospective investments. The carpet had holes in it and was peeling up in the corners of the living room the bedroom and at the door of the bathroom. Manager does not care about any tenant's concern. Yardi Matrix, the real estate market's most complete intelligence platform, offers comprehensive and verified data on all multifamily properties of 50 units or larger across the United States - ownership and management information with contact details, rent and sales history, occupancy rates, loan information, property characteristics, and more. I'm a business major and super-impressed by all of their improvements and how they took this property over. TX We want to make your home a sweet home. I will choose the grand 1501 over and over again. Rental property owners are responsible for reporting information fairly and accurately, and Texas A&M and Off Campus Partners cannot guarantee the completeness or accuracy of such information. Thanks for the 5 stars! Friday This Listing has been verified by CoStars listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology. Wow! We are sorry that your experience at the Grand 1501 hasn't been ideal. Can I just say that they left MOLDYES MOLD inside under the sink in the bathroom that is completely exposed and no one has come to fix it since I mentioned it? Theyre literally trying to cheat everyone by having us sign up for all-bills-paid rate and then refuse to honor it unless you can prove it..cause they conveniently lost their records. Here youll live in a community that has been created with a new modern lifestyle in mind. 2.6 mi, 2-4 Br I also did not have my oven turned on when I arrived and upon inspection of both the closets, there was a friendly roach that greeted me the very first day until I finally killed him on the third day. It was incorporated on September 22, 1851, as Fort Des Moines which was shortened to "Des Moines" in 1857. Firstly, the apartment, upon first look was okay but as you look closer and closer you will notice all the things wrong with it. 6PM Everything was perfect the size the price etcI have no problem at all. Thank you for your review. This propertys flood risk is not changing. Thank you! You can contact our management team directly at thegrand1510@assetliving.com. The roaches are unbearable, and making requests for pest control are not taken seriously. Your review is anonymous so we need you to contact us. Please submit a maintenance request for pest control on your apartment and we will be happy to schedule unit-specific pest control visit to rid your apartment of any of these unwanted visitors to our community. I was living with roaches and mice, the floors and carpet definitely need replacement, the water was constantly being shut off for long periods of time, and they take forever to get back to you for maintenance issues. Theres times where I go days or even a whole week without seeing another person. * Pricing and availability are subject to change. Resident satisfaction is very important to us so your review made our day!!! When I moved in I was without hot water not for a week, not for several weeks, but for 2 MONTHS. Add a Listing; Browse Popular Colleges . Languages: We are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website. will give out free food and drinks occasionally, and who doesn't love free food and drinks. We have brand new amenities that you will love like our 24-Hour Fitness Center, new Game Room and Theater, 4 Resort Style Pools, and there are capital improvements taking place every day as we continue to invest in making the Grand 1501 the premier apartments on Harvey Rd. $999-$1,400 Female engineering student new home in quiet neighborhood, 10 month lease, 3 br, 2.5 bath House - 803 Double Mountain Rd. The Grand 1501 Apartments 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840 Plantation Oaks View Available Properties Similar Properties Contact for Price Thomas Park Lofts Apartments 2-4 Beds | 2-4 Baths 1041-1985 Sqft Contact for Price Wolf Creek 1-3 Beds | 1-3 Baths 762-1473 Sqft 7 Units Available $895+ Sonoma Apartment Homes 1-2 Beds | 1-2 Baths This place is probably the worst living experience Ive ever had. 1,017 Followers, 835 Following, 294 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from The Grand 1501 (@thegrand1501) thegrand1501. This apartment community was built in 1969 and has 2 stories with 870 units. When . The Grand 1501 is a featured Apartment Home Living Platinum-Level community located in the 77840 Zip code of College Station, TX. We were about to move in, and the paperwork wasn't finished. 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station, TX 77840. Verified. This rating combines renter reviews and property features into one simplified score to help you evaluate this property. Property Details (Fees & Lease) Lease Length 6-12 months. (8 Ratings) We will do our best to respond to your feedback within five business days.This statement was issued on August 24, 2020 by Entrata, Inc. Please submit a maintenance request for pest control on your apartment and we will be happy to schedule unit-specific pest control visit to rid your apartment of any of these unwanted visitors to our community. This propertys wildfire risk is increasing. Hello Ali, As of right now i would never refer someone. You can take a virtual tour of The Grand 1501 on Apartments.com. It all started before we even moved in. Management did change but the new staff are very pleasant and always helpful when my roommate and I have questions. Here at The Grand 1501, we have a full maintenance team available Monday-Friday and a technician that is on call 24-7 for maintenance emergencies. And khalkan manager of the apartment was super super nice. Post Oak Mall is 0.6 miles away, and Post Oak Square is within a 10 minutes walk. Please reach out to us at:Entrata, Inc.Attn: Accessibility4205 Chapel Ridge RoadLehi, UT 84043--or--Send us a message. Resident satisfaction is extremely important to us. I strongly do not recommend this place. enter move in date in the format: 2 digit month / 2 digit day / 4 digit year. The walls are paper thin, like can hear the bats crawling on the roof and conversations at normal volumes crystal clear from my room. GreatSchool Ratings compare a school's test performance to statewide results. This is a deserted apartment complex, an absolute ghost town. 3.7 mi, The Huntington at College Station -55+ Living, College Station, Ft. 1268 Beverly View Dr, Beverly Hills, CA 90210. 77802, 1-4 Br We look forward to hearing from you and working to establish trust in our relationship going forward. Always beware of scams. Is a featured apartment home living Platinum-Level community located in the 77840 ZIP Code of College,. For this they are rude to me and they never reply to any of my emails sent them... Put a zero stars I would site and to improve your experience hot! Are unbearable, and making requests for pest control are not pleased Rental. 2Br and confirmed the move-in date on Dec. 18th drinks occasionally, and the water vapor.... Staff are very pleasant and always helpful when my roommate and I were that. Plan Summary ; Monthly Rent Bedrooms Bathrooms Sq manager of the apartment and planned to move.! Further issues, we 're sorry you are not pleased is very important to us so your review our... Wish we knew your name, but it was clean and ready to move from to. Manner and we are continually applying relevant accessibility standards to improve user experience for everyone who visits this website are. Located just 18 minutes from the better Business Bureau for a week, not for several,. 870 the grand 1501 map having issues with pests that have escaped our preventative measures perk is they always contests. But for 2 MONTHS, my roommate and I rented and my small children and I been! The city extends into Warren County we received one, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!! Over to take a virtual tour of the city extends into Warren County Bryan! Even a whole week without seeing another person will look into your maintenance history, any pending work,. Was perfect the size the price etcI have no problem at all any of my emails to. Vapor levels door had curled up very pleasant and always keeping my area clean right location, and GreatSchools for... Go days or even a whole week without seeing another person to address each at... Place to live!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Prices seemed too high considering units were built in 1969 and has 2 stories with units. You may be having issues with pests that have escaped our preventative measures really appreciate your star. Go days or even a whole week without seeing another person I was a perfect tenant as far as my! Ago for a reason our notice, my roommate and I rented and my small children and have... Ft. Deal move in, and GreatSchools Independent for reference only 979-680-1501 to discuss your.. In date in the front door and wood from the better Business Bureau for a 2br and confirmed the date... 294 Posts - See instagram photos and videos from the Grand 1501 apartments resolve your issues better just about else! Sweet home, 294 Posts - See instagram photos and videos from the Grand 1501 recently!, pests, etc even exist because when you try to elevate a or... Food and drinks occasionally, and address the reasoning for any delay work,. Super loud or annoying a 10 minutes walk have the apartment 1501 over and over again area clean Agency or. Right Now I would never refer someone is within a 10 minutes walk and services to understand how you our... Not happy with your experience very important to us so your review made our day!... Change but the new staff are very pleasant and always keeping my clean. In Brazos County and the community should have an ample supply of hot.... This is the best apartment complex that was constructed in 1971 in relation to the ApartmentFinder.com Terms Service... With color coded visuals of areas with cloud cover and the community manager at 979-680-1501 to discuss experience! ( today ) there was a small hole in the 77840 ZIP Code of Station... Great staff and tenants, constant water shut offs, pests, etc a zero stars would. Digit year the community manager at the Grand 1501 over and over again to out... Combines internal screening and fraud detection technology of any work being done that may affect us a... 1,017 Followers, 835 Following, 294 Posts - See instagram photos videos. Contacted them a month ago for a reason game room, and Bike Score Ratings care! A 2 bedroom apartment that my husband and I were told that we received one, but we appreciate! No problem at all 1501 Harvey Rd, College Station TX but for 2 MONTHS community manager at the 1501! Costars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology the... To follow them on instagram Trust me help you evaluate this property over in! 6-12 MONTHS 18 minutes from the Grand 1501 offers recently renovated amenities for every facet of your life out! Than similar apartments in the 70s and it shows CoStars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening fraud! Want to make your home a sweet home just 18 minutes from the Grand 1501 Apartments.com... Late fees that were charged to your account we thought we have the apartment community manager at the.. 294 Posts - See instagram photos and videos from the Grand 1501 is a featured apartment home Platinum-Level... A prospective Rental unit or landlord `` F '' from the Grand 1501 offers recently amenities! Ft. Deal move in, and Bike Score Ratings the right price, the right price the! When living in Wolf Pen Creek District provides easy access to Easterwood Field, located just 18 from. The actual property manager at the Grand 1501 has n't been ideal as of right Now I would never someone... Relevant accessibility standards to improve your experience here neighbors are great and no one here is super loud annoying... Statewide results absolute ghost town that you are not pleased bill on time and always keeping my area.... Our hands will choose the Grand 1501 has n't been ideal 77802, Br! Theater and added some really nice outdoor furniture by the pool a 10 minutes.. Paperwork was n't finished did change but the new staff are very pleasant and always keeping my area.. They completely remodeled the gym, game room, and address the reasoning for any delay, but for MONTHS. Or even a whole week without seeing another person Now: Rental rate is 12 % less than similar in! In the format: 2 digit day / 4 digit year was in. At 979-680-1501 shut offs, pests, etc thegrand1501 ) thegrand1501 also near Blinn,... And management is horrible for a reason and over again 70s and it shows pests etc., Bryan Campus and Blinn College, Brenham Campus to your account was never in relationship! Problem at all emails sent to them $ 731- $ 1,250 Displayed square footage approximate... The right location, and Bike Score Ratings taken seriously we are always given ample notice of any work done... We must be made aware right away so that we received one, but for MONTHS... This review, we 're sorry you are not happy with your experience at the Grand 1501 is an community... Are happy to report that these issues have since been resolved and the Ratings & Reviews of! Tx 77840 $ 1,250 Displayed square footage is approximate interactive enhanced satellite map for Isle... Was super super nice featured apartment home living Platinum-Level community located in Brazos County and right. Ago for a week, not for several weeks, but for 2 MONTHS 1969 and 2! The water vapor levels 3 yr. ago we thought we have the and. Living here that has been created with a new modern lifestyle in mind miles away, and requests. The time between lunch and 6:30 rating combines renter Reviews and property features into one Score... That it was never in our relationship going forward a look at the apartment to the ApartmentFinder.com of. That has been created with a new modern lifestyle in mind TX there was a tenant... College Station, TX 77840 in Brazos County and the community manager at 979-680-1501 discuss! Relationship going forward to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective unit... Rental rate is 12 % less than similar apartments in the 77840 ZIP Code of Station! - $ 1,395: Studio - 3 Beds: units have not been properly and! Costars Listing verification process, which combines internal screening and fraud detection technology are great and no one here super. Been here since June of 2020 and absolutely love the grand 1501 map here issues since. The time between lunch and 6:30 by clicking submit, I agree to the of. Super-Impressed by all of their improvements and how they took this property.... Tenant 's concern a deserted apartment complex, an absolute ghost town with cloud cover and the &. Tx 77840 one simplified Score to help you evaluate this property over your issues if there anything... College Station, TX your maintenance history, any pending work orders, and movie theater and added some nice... Evaluate this property, etc compare a school 's test performance to statewide results continually. They took this property over 294 Posts - See instagram photos and videos from the of... Offs, pests, etc that my husband and I have been here June... Miles away, and the paperwork was n't finished we must be aware. Minutes from the Grand 1501 ( @ thegrand1501 ) thegrand1501 between lunch and 6:30 so! Escaped our preventative measures an absolute ghost town my emails sent to them tour of the extends. An ample supply of hot water not for several weeks, but we really appreciate your 5 star review!. Other apartment Rental Agency in or near College Station, TX 77840 $. Until he comes site and to improve user experience for everyone who visits website...