makes for easy loading and removing of fish. We recommend that you keep a spare on hand so that you will not lose productive time. Reviewed in the United States on January 11, 2021. The "Tumble Drumm Fish Scaler" is an investment that will make that unpleasant chore of scaling fish, easy and clean. Open Country TD-6065-13, Tumble Drumm Sportsman Automatic Fish Scaler, Stainless Steel. The Standard spindle comes with the KT-S Fish Scaler and is used for most fish. KT-S Parts Most parts for the KT-S fish electric fish scaler are listed below. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Tumble Drumm is a registered trademark of: The Metal Ware Corporation 1700 Monroe St., P.O. Insert about 20 to 30 fish of comparable size approximately 9 to 10 in length. This automatic fish scaler is very portable, easy to operate and will super clean your fish indoors or out with absolutely no mess. Customer Reviews, including Product Star Ratings help customers to learn more about the product and decide whether it is the right product for them. reason you are not satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item within 30 days of Reviewed in the United States on May 27, 2014. Patented Converga-Flow fan forces heated air up the exterior pressurized chamber, then horizontally across each Read More, Make perfect patties every time! This day will never be forgotten! Q&A for Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler Toll-Free: +1-800-504-5897 Live Chat Help Center Check Order Status About Us Policies Reviews How To Sign In or Register All 0 Shopping Cart Deals 8651 Seasonal Promotions Coupons Bonus Bucks Free Express Shipping Mail-in Rebates Clearance Free Gift w/ Purchase Instant Savings On Sale All Deals MaintenanceAll hand fish scalers have a rotating metal drive shaft that should be lubricated when installed and monthly in use. For a reasonable length of time, Open Country has been famous within the cooking field, and the Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler is the consequence of their efforts and dedication to ensuring that chefs are working with some of the most effective possible equipment on the market. Finding you guys may have been the discovery of my month!D.Y., Hawaii 7/13/2021. Slick Skin Bulk Fish Scaler Large door for Easy Loading and Unloading Of Your Fish The quick, convenient way to scale fish! Large capacity stainless steel drum with geared electronic motor can scale up to 50 pan fish at one time. Sorry, there was a problem completing your request. Using a variable speed drill, begin scaling fish, moving the drill up & down slowly for approximately 3 minutes. All Rights Reserved. He mounted his in an old gas grill stand. If you need something that is not shown, please download the KT-S parts diagram and call or email us with the part numbers. Why settle for plain vanilla or struggle with complicated recipes with hard to Read More, No tray rotation required with Patented Converga-Flow drying action. This automatic fish scaler is very portable, easy to operate and will super clean your fish indoors or outdoors with absolutely no mess. If your cooking area requires that most suitable utensil, choose the Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler. Easy to operate- place fish inside drum, add water, turn on tumbler. Take a look. Copyright 2022 Frank's Great Outdoors. 5.0 out of 5 stars 1 product rating Expand: Ratings. Simply place any ground meat on the patty forming tray, close the lid and press the patty presser button down to compact the meat into perfect patties of any thickness up to 1 1/2 Features: Non-stick coating Constructed Read More, The exclusive line of flavorings especially formulated for homemade ice cream, shakes, and smoothies. If you need something that is not shown, please download the KT-S parts diagram and call or email us with the part numbers. All Rights Reserved. Its an automatic fish scaler that I've been wanting to get my hands on for a long time. allow scales and slime to wash away from your fish. You can Our KT-S Fish Scaler Parts 200 cm (78") metal flexible drive shaft for the KT-S Commercial Fish Scaler.MAINTENANCE GUIDE FOR KT-S DRIVE SHAFT AND CASINGWhen you replace the drive shaft or casing, follow this guide. (The water level should be about 1/8 up from the bottom of the scaler drum). Makes great tasting beef jerky or venison jerky! Stainless Steal Drum, Indestructible Tub Guaranteed Wedge Outdoors Due to increased stainless steel prices and limited availability, we are not currently building or shipping fish scalers. MAINTENANCE GUIDE FOR KT-S DRIVE SHAFT AND CASING. . KT-S Fish Scaler Part The 150 cm (59") rubber casing for the KT-S Commercial Fish Scaler attaches the motor to the hand-piece and covers the 150cm drive shaft. 1 like. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. He has his in the basement where he has a hose hooked up. (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 3 )) || KT-S Long Salmon Scaling Spindle & Cover Package, KT-S Long Standard Scaling Spindle & Cover Package, KT-S73 KTS SCALING HEAD (COMPLETE SET) 150 cm, KT-S73-200 KTS SCALING HEAD (COMPLETE SET) 200 cm. Outdoor Slick Skin Fish Scaler Tumbler Due to increased stainless steel prices and limited availability, . Turn on the tumbler after adding water to the drum and several fish. Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler Open Country. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. ft. Skip to the beginning of the images gallery. Easy to operate- place fish inside drum, add water, turn on tumbler. MSFPhover = Tumble Drumm Automatic Fish ScalerSo weve had this fish scaler now for a year. Its an automatic fish scaler that I've been wanting to get my hands on for a long time. if(MSFPhover) { MSFPnav4n=MSFPpreload("_derived/Order.htm_cmp_nature-28-green010_vbtn.gif"); MSFPnav4h=MSFPpreload("_derived/Order.htm_cmp_nature-28-green010_vbtn_a.gif"); } The "Tumble Drumm Fish Scaler" is an investment that will make that unpleasant chore of scaling fish, easy and clean. Everyone liked it better than the other spindles, some for all fish they processed, others for some species. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. 7340 Park Lake Drive 4.0 out of 5 stars Tumble Drum Scaler. December 11, 2016 at 7:05 pm #1656380. I got a rhythm going where I was filleting a batch from the tumbler while a new batch was tumbling. I would recommend this scaler if you do many fish at all. Plan on replacing your drive shaft at least once a year. The store will not work correctly in the case when cookies are disabled. I read all other reviews before I placed the order. After the fish are scaled, simply lift the drum out, open the door, and pour the fish out. Thanks for watching! Wedge Outdoors Fish Skin Brush Scraping Fishing Scale Grater Remover Peeler Scaler Scraper Tool Brand New $2.55 motor-mall (5,586) 96.7% Buy It Now Free shipping from China 155 sold Sponsored Powerful Electric Fish Scraper Cordless Fish Scaler Cleaner Automatic Fish Tool Brand New $28.57 $5 off every $100 with coupon Was: $30.07 5% off ycmjplusbuy (62) 97% - Stainless Steel Drum with durable end caps and door. We have optional spindles for large scale fish, flat sided fish, and specialty spindles for Salmon. Tumbling action gently removes scales leaving fish clean and undamaged. : 65844 rev 03/30/11 IMPORTANT SAFEGUARDS When using electrical appliances, basic safety precautions should always be followed, including the following: 1. JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser. The package dimension is 3.2 inches in length, 2.8 inches in width, and 1.1 inches in height. It is made of stainless steel and screws onto the rotating post in the KT-S hand piece. For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Javascript in your browser. Tumbling action gently removes scales leaving fish clean and undamaged. Large I also scaled some pretty large crappie and it worked excellent on them. We recommend this Food Grade Super Lube Grease Long Salmon Spindle with Cover for KT-S We had a number of requests from users who were scaling flat sided fish and large salmon to make the spindle longer. This is a game changer and made easy work of 100 9"-14" perch. For the Fisherman who is tired of scaling fish by hand after a good day of fishing, and for the person who is tired of cleaning scales off the walls, floors, & clothes. Reliable, Tired of scaling fish by hand after a good day of fishing? The "Tumble Drumm Fish Scaler" is an investment that will make that unpleasant chore of scaling fish, easy and clean. Descale up to 50 panfish in 20 minutes using the rotating tumbler. For the Fisherman who is tired of scaling fish by hand after a good day of fishing, and for the person who is tired of cleaning scales off the walls, floors, & clothes. You can print it out. Will not tear up your You can print it out. Add to cart. Slick Skin Fish Scaler - Made to Last Slick Skin Fish Scaler Required fields are marked *. This page works best with JavaScript. Question Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. There is also a 150 cm version. 10# in 7-8 minutes. Yamasho BUL20001 Chest, Brass cast Wood, Sliver, MXBAOHENG Electric Fish Scaler Remover Cordless Powerful Fish Scale Scraper Cleaner w/Rechargeable Battery, Waterproof Portable Fish Scaling Tool, Amison AM- Remover, Fish Scraper with 304 Stainless Steel Sawtooth for Fast Scales Peeling, Silver, 8 inch, 1996-2023, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, This item from this seller is not eligible for Cash on Delivery (COD) on checkout. { Easy to operate- place fish inside drum, add water, turn on tumbler. Call or Email info@autofishscalers.com Finding you guys may have been the discovery of my month! The Tumble Drumm Fish Scaler is an investment that will make that unpleasant chore of scaling fish, easy and clean. It's perfect for the Fisherman that is tired of the messy cleanup of picking scales off their walls, floors and clothes. 9AM-5PM CT Sat-Sun (Chat & Email Only). Regardless of your statutory right of withdrawal, you enjoy a 15-30 day right of return for most products. Tumbling action gently removes scales leaving fish clean and undamaged. One time not having it to clean the fish was enough for me to start looking for a replacement. This part can be very easily replaced, but it is important to do it properly. This scaler is great, it saves time and. Fill pail with water 8 inches above fish. $33.25 This spindle is twice as long as the regular Salmon spindle, so it scales more area on a flat sided fish. Error posting question. Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler has been discontinued by Open Country and is no longer available. Most parts for the KT-S fish electric fish scaler are listed below. This easy-to-use, high quality & affordable bucket scaler is the best on the market! Then, simply empty the contents of scales and water, and rinse the drum and tank. Nesco Black Fish Scaler. And because of the Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler, there's never been a more rewarding time to get one of these extraordinary kitchen tools. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Fax: +1-866-534-3097 Copyright 2022 Frank's Great Outdoors. document.getElementById( "ak_js_1" ).setAttribute( "value", ( new Date() ).getTime() ); Fruit Roll Sheets, Per 2 Features: No-Spill Lip ideal for drying sauces, soups, and other liquids Made of high quality food grade plastic Reusable and easy to clean For all Nesco/American-Harvest, and Open Country dehydrator models except for the FD-1000 Series, This dehydrator and home jerky maker dries food quickly and evenly with superior results. I bought this scaler as my neighbor had purchased one and it seemed to work pretty well. Safari. Heavy Duty, Indestructible Tub And Motor Housing Design. The regular salmon spindle covers 2.25", and the Long Salmon 4.5". Easy to operate- place fish inside drum, add water, turn on tumbler. Federated Link . There is also a 200 cm version. Tumbling action gently removes scales leaving fish clean and undamaged. User Name. Great for making Potato Sausage. It has cut-outs so it doesn't float on the slime. So we created the Long Salmon spindle for the KT-S electric fish scaler. Place 30-50 fish in pail according to size. : +1-847-513-6201 This automatic fish scaler is very portable, easy to operate and will super clean your fish indoors or outdoors with absolutely no mess. Patented Design To operate, simply lift the latch to open the door. In addition to sales in the USA, we have shipped electric fish scalers and pin-bone removers to many countries world-wide, including Australia, Bahrain, Canada, Dubai, Estonia, Finland, Kazakhstan, Mexico, New Zealand, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Thailand, and the UK, among others. The scales will wash through the larger holes in the drum and settle to the bottom of the tank during scaler operation. receipt, and we'll cover the cost of return shipping. (parseInt(navigator.appVersion) >= 4 ))); The scales will wash through the larger holes in the drum and settle to the bottom of the tank during scaler operation. Product Details The Open Country Tumble Drumm Automatic Fish Scaler is portable, easy to operate, and cleans fish indoors or out with absolutely no mess. So we created the Long Standard spindle for the KT-S electric fish scaler. To operate, simply lift the latch to open the door. How customer reviews and ratings work . This Dehydrator has 600 watts of drying power and comes with a thermostat that is adjustable from 95F to 155F. The Diamond cutter spindle was developed by Auto Fish Scalers at the request of fish processors who wanted a more aggressive scaling head than the regular KT-S spindles. After limiting out on Perch for 2 days during an ice fishing trip and my love of skin-on fillets, I knew I needed something to make this easier. Sturdy polyproplyene tub resists odors and mildew. Some of our customers wanted a more aggressive spindle, so we developed the Diamond spindle. Pricy but work for me and recommended friend to but it as well. Our product experts have helped us select these available replacements below.You can also explore other items in the, Open Country Tumble Drumm Auto Fish Scaler, 26.5 in. Sorry, we were unable to perform your search at this time. Please read the guide below. Your email address will not be published. Works very well other than that and it is very easy to clean up. Reviewed in the United States on September 2, 2013. Well save all of your questions and answers in your account, provide you easy access to them, so you can see how the community has responded. Reviewed in the United States on September 5, 2022. To help ensure your cooking area is equipped with some of the greatest kitchen tools, this piece of Camping Gear from Open Country is completed using the types of durable and effective supplies that you have come to anticipate. In this video I will show a few flaws of the fish scaler that weve encountered. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We do not share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we do not sell your information to others. // -->